GAGA! Such a sweetheart about Madonna

Guest seancannon

Guest seancannon

Lady Gaga 'Humbled' By Madonna Coming To Her Show

If you think that Lady Gaga has gotten used to being a pop superstar, think again. No one was as surprised as the New York City native herself to see that the Queen of Pop, Madonna, took some time out of her busy schedule to catch the 'Poker Face' singer's show at New York's Terminal 5 on Saturday.

'I was very humbled that Madonna came to the show,' Gaga told MTV News on Monday. 'And I had been hearing all week that she was going to come, and I was like, 'Oh, OK,' and I didn't want to talk about it or tell anyone 'cause I thought it was kind that she would want to come at all.'

What made it even more surprising for Gaga was that she didn't think Madonna had any idea who she was, despite her hit songs and performance on 'American Idol' earlier this season. But what really pleased the singer was seeing that Madge made her concert a family night.

'I was really excited to see that [Madonna's daughter] Lourdes was there, and that made me really happy 'cause during the show I noticed some beautiful spirit of a girl dancing,' she recalled. 'And I didn't know who it was and I just kept waving to her.'

It wasn't until the set was over that she learned that the girl was Madonna's daughter. 'Then when the show was over, I said, 'Oh, there's this sweet, young girl up there, and she was dancing her pants off.' And someone said, 'Lourdes had green pants on.' And I was like, 'Oh my God, it was Lourdes and she was dancing.' It really got me going. (Madonna's) a good mom, so it's nice.'

Gaga will also be happy to hear that the legendary singer slipped out unnoticed. 'I was hoping and praying she would get out safely,' she said. 'If she got spotted she would have been trampled like the queen she is.'

From MTV News

I LOVE her song Poker Face....and I love her modesty too. Very attractive...

I think it is great to hear from someone who is in competition not trashing her but paying her due respect. She could easily have attacked Madonna but didn't unlike Lily Allen, Robyn, etc etc... She has gone right up in my estimations although Poker Face annoys the heck out of me.

Guest vermicious knid

Uh oh. Lourdes' star quality is now visible from a distance by people who don't even know who she is.

Guest Johnkm

Oh wow, its as believable as someone saying Dannii Minogue's face is real, come on thats S**T from start to finish, shes so far up her own ass I'm surprised she can notice anyone/thing bar her stupid annoying self. I do like her music though.

She was being fake as fuck with all those 'Oh was that LOURDES?!' comments. She fucking knew, lieing whore. Of course she knew.

lol ur so right. she was just licking m's ass. there's nothing more complimentary than saying their kids are beautiful.

I actually like GaGa , a LOT :inlove:

I hope she performs on So you think you can dance this season , that way she'll be coming full circle

Edited by crazy for M

Very classy and Lady-like of you Gaga. One of the few female artists out there who can sing their own songs live and in tune without lip-synching. Bravo! :)

'I was really excited to see that [Madonna's daughter] Lourdes was there, and that made me really happy 'cause during the show I noticed some beautiful spirit of a girl dancing,' she recalled. 'And I didn't know who it was and I just kept waving to her.'

this has a very strong odour of bullshit

Edited by tricky28

Guest d'kat
Lady Gaga 'Humbled' By Madonna Coming To Her Show

If you think that Lady Gaga has gotten used to being a pop superstar, think again. No one was as surprised as the New York City native herself to see that the Queen of Pop, Madonna, took some time out of her busy schedule to catch the 'Poker Face' singer's show at New York's Terminal 5 on Saturday.

'I was very humbled that Madonna came to the show,' Gaga told MTV News on Monday. 'And I had been hearing all week that she was going to come, and I was like, 'Oh, OK,' and I didn't want to talk about it or tell anyone 'cause I thought it was kind that she would want to come at all.'

What made it even more surprising for Gaga was that she didn't think Madonna had any idea who she was, despite her hit songs and performance on 'American Idol' earlier this season. But what really pleased the singer was seeing that Madge made her concert a family night.

It wasn't until the set was over that she learned that the girl was Madonna's daughter. 'Then when the show was over, I said, 'Oh, there's this sweet, young girl up there, and she was dancing her pants off.' And someone said, 'Lourdes had green pants on.' And I was like, 'Oh my God, it was Lourdes and she was dancing.' It really got me going. (Madonna's) a good mom, so it's nice.'

Gaga will also be happy to hear that the legendary singer slipped out unnoticed. 'I was hoping and praying she would get out safely,' she said. 'If she got spotted she would have been trampled like the queen she is.'

From MTV News

I LOVE her song Poker Face....and I love her modesty too. Very attractive...

that's really lovely! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lmao: what the fuck? You do realise that the above makes NO sense don't you?

P.S when one of the worlds most famous people attends your live show, you will KNOW where they are positioned. Unless

a) you are fucked out of your head on drugs

or

b) your team are so shit that they have no security or organisation

[a)] would explain a lot about GAGA, but I think neither of the above was true. YOU CANT ACT HUMBLE, that just makes you a contrived littlee fake ass bitch! Clueless was on TV on Monday. I can't believe I missed it :(

It was a GaGa show - not a Madonna gig. I'm sorry you struggle comprehending simple sentences.

Im sure GaGa had better things to do than concern herself with whether Madonna was attending to take notes or not. Madge was simply a paying punter like everyone else in the audience that day I'm afraid. The girl said she was happy to have Madonna come along and pay to see her. Madonna may be one of the world's most famous people but what exactly is she famous for recently apart from being described as a badly dressed 'slutty cleaner' by the press. Let's hope she proves herself with the new singles from the Greatest Hits and that she attempts to sing live and in tune in the second leg of Sticky and Sweet. Hope you enjoyed your Clueless :)

Guest seancannon

shes a great singer and a GREAT performer....has more confidence then Christina and Brit.

i can't stand the gaga, but i will give her some points for creativity in terms of the way she presents herself and her music from a visual perspective. the music itself, however, is pure generic drivel, with her first three singles being derivatives of the same pop fluff. so when she gets all up herself about being so unique and artistic musically, i can't help but want to see her suffer a great deal of physical pain...