GAGA! Such a sweetheart about Madonna

Guest seancannon

Guest Pud Whacker
I love GaGa's album but I'm sorry, even at this stage of the game I'd say Madonna Madonna wipes the floor with GaGa The Fame

UM

FACT

um, yeah. thats like comparing GOD with your local checkout girl at the supermarket.

Well, you say that you need my love

And you're wantin' my body - I don't mind

vs.

Don't want to paper ganster

I rest my case :lmao:

Do you wanna see me down on my knees?

Or bending over backwards now would you be pleased?

burning_11.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker
Do you wanna see me down on my knees?

Or bending over backwards now would you be pleased?

burning_11.jpg

oh, that fuck sexy TRAMP MOUTH. :thumbsup:

Guest nothingfails0603
I love GaGa's album but I'm sorry, even at this stage of the game I'd say Madonna Madonna wipes the floor with GaGa The Fame

UM

FACT

Completely agree. I think Gaga's album is one of the best things on the chart, but Madonna totally pulls the rug from underneath it.

UM

FACT

Gaga's album is good and is ruling right now but it's completely forgettable. Give me The Madonna Album every day.

Guest Pud Whacker
See I wanted to post that The Fame is forgettable and generic and Madonna was a thunder in a bottle and then someone goes and compares Madonna to GOD and my anti lunatic instincts kick in.

i know i affect you, but i didnt know to the level of change and silence. my power sometimes overwhelms me, too.

Guest Pud Whacker
*crickets*

no, were not talking about britneys voice here. were talking about how my power silenced you. stay on topic please. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
Yes Pud. YOUR POWER SILENCED ME.

i know - you stated that above. you were going to say something but MY POWER interrupted you. its ok, im used to it. :demonic:

I like GAGA, but I'd pick MADONNA at her worst over her anytime.

We have to see if GAGA will be able to pull the same antics for her next album though. She'll never be like MADONNA, in my book.

Guest Pud Whacker
SDC13899.jpg

Cyndi & Vadge

SDC13900.jpg

Gaga talks Vadge

did you take those acko? you know cyndi was tripping on madonna. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

www.dose.ca

"I'm always going to be in music, but I do hope to direct some day," she says. Her ideal video? "Madonna's 'Justify My Love,'" she says. "It's a really fucking good video. She just looks timeless. I love blondes in leather."

Guest Pud Whacker
www.dose.ca

"I'm always going to be in music, but I do hope to direct some day," she says. Her ideal video? "Madonna's 'Justify My Love,'" she says. "It's a really fucking good video. She just looks timeless. I love blondes in leather."

notice her wonderfully artistic attention to detail. madonna isnt in leather in that video. :rotfl:

notice her wonderfully artistic attention to detail. madonna isnt in leather in that video. :rotfl:

now pud, if blah blah says she's in leather then she's in leather!!!!!

She ment Leather as in Tanned Hides.

Madonna was wearing "metaphorical leather",

She was wearing the tanned hide of her former self.

"Justify my love" was a way of removing her hide and becoming a woman.

...deep right? :demonic:

She mistaked it as the video for "Erotica". :lmao: