MIAMI - November 26 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Shopgal1984

You should request "Who's That Girl". She'd probably enjoy doing something latin-influenced in Miami.

Well im printing the who's that girls signs at work LOL.

As for the Afterparty there is one in Ft Lauderdale, but my friend just emailed me that DJ ENFERNO (the dj from the show) will be at Karu and Y after the show, 71 NW 14th Street Miami. I'll be going to that ;)

hoping they release more seats tomorrow..only nose bleeds available and I want to upgrade ( currently have pretty decent lower level seats at about mid-field but want to be on the floor!!

Good luck!

Miami is the last USA date and a STADIUM one! Will be HUGE! :fag:

Guest boytoyville

^ Yes it will be packed. Sales there have been fantastic. Miami is the date I wanted to go to most but Chicago worked out much better for me. So excited for those of you going!

Well she said no the everybody then did it LOL, so who knows but watch it be express yourself again LOL

True, when she was in Denver she said she won't do WTG and said that she doesn't even remember the words to it. So I think there is a better chance that she would do Everybody than WTG. At least she remembers the words to Everybody.

Guest Danny86
People should request "Where's The Party" or "Deeper and Deeper"

Not entirely sure, but I think she did refuse "Where's The Party" on some show already.

As for "Deeper And Deeper", don't think she's ever gonna do it, she did read a sign of it at the second Boston show, but didn't care much (at 1:50):

Guest Danny86
But she cared much when she butchered it during RIT, right? :dramatic:

I mean she didn't care this time because it wasn't as huge as the 80s crowd-pleasers she's been singing in the request section. You don't think "Deeper And Deeper" would get the same response as "Dress You Up", do you?

Guest Topaz Scorpio
Not entirely sure, but I think she did refuse "Where's The Party" on some show already.

As for "Deeper And Deeper", don't think she's ever gonna do it, she did read a sign of it at the second Boston show, but didn't care much (at 1:50):

She also dismissed both "Dress You Up" and "Open Your Heart" in that same bit, even discussing with Kevin that OYH was too high for her. And yet despite those disimissals she went on to sing both of them as requests after this show.

As long as it's an upbeat song with easy lyrics and was a hit in some form then it's a potential request.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
I mean she didn't care this time because it wasn't as huge as the 80s crowd-pleasers she's been singing in the request section. You don't think "Deeper And Deeper" would get the same response as "Dress You Up", do you?

And "American Life" would generate a bigger response than "Deeper and Deeper" would? :blink: