4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

It this for the US? If so, could you add it to the thread title to avoid double postings? There's one for International iTunes :) Thanks!

BTW Mariah is at #103 on US iTunes. I haven't found 4 Minutes in there.

BTW Mariah is at #103 on US iTunes. I haven't found 4 Minutes in there.

TMB will shoot all the way up in the chart since the "Mariahdaily Download competition" starts on 24th... :|

Guest harbors

The song can be downloaded on Mar 25 from the following Digital Music outlets. Don't forget to download 4 minutes as many as possible.

• iTunes 99¢

• Amazon 99¢

• Pass Along 99¢

• Real Music Store 99¢

• Wal-Mart 94¢

Guest iMisto

I've been waiting 4M to be released on iTunes! Where is it???

And why is there NO promotion for the single/album here in the states??? The video? I'm discouraged at this point. Been requesting 4M on the radio over and over, but they NEVER play it. Maybe ONCE a day, but that's it.

All they play is Whoria's Touch My Pussy.

Stop crying... Mariah did the promo (sang on SNL) 3 weeks after the radio release of TMB...

The 4M is doing GREAT on radio so... that's the promo we need so far...

The albums-singles releases day on US are usually Tuesday @ 00:00 am, tomorrow we'll have 4M on iTunes

4M will be available in 4 hours... it's a Mar 25 release fo 4M...

TMB has been available for 20 hrs and now reached #31

Where? I can't find it on my list

Guest Bad Robot

I have to say, if Madonna outsells Mariah in downloads, that would really be quite the pleasant surprise -- and the kind of thing I can totally see in a headline!

I have to say, if Madonna outsells Mariah in downloads, that would really be quite the pleasant surprise -- and the kind of thing I can totally see in a headline!

Couldn't agree more...

Just hope she can outsell her for 85.000 downloads and be ahead of her on the HOT 100 ;)

LOL

Guest Xanthium
maybe there's a downside to waiting for 6 weeks after all before releasing it as a download... maybe lots of people have it already...

That's how I am. If I want a song and I have to wait forever to buy it legally, I'll just download it from a P2P network. If it's available for purchase right away I'll just buy it.

We've seen how tracks withheld for even longer see a huge sales tally (think "Hips Don't Lie"). Plenty of people have tracks from illegal download, but once they're officially released, it will have its buyers, for sure. :)