Will there be a Michael Jackson reference on the new album?

Do you think she's dropping hints about either including an MJ vocal or something from the vaults maybe or perhaps just some lyrical references to him on perhaps a song on the new album? "Iconic" perhaps?

She's been posting pictures of the two of them for quite a while.. and even Merci's beach picture citing "Smooth Criminal" and then "Living for Love" I think.

Do you think she's hinting or just playing with our feelings?

Do you think she's dropping hints about either including an MJ vocal or something from the vaults maybe or perhaps just some lyrical references to him on perhaps a song on the new album? "Iconic" perhaps?

She's been posting pictures of the two of them for quite a while.. and even Merci's beach picture citing "Smooth Criminal" and then "Living for Love" I think.

Do you think she's hinting or just playing with our feelings?

I think she's hinting and I could see a collab on a track called Iconic. It could fun, but I won't be disappointed if he's not on the album. At least then no one can attack her for using him for success or that MJ did not like her, etc…

At least then no one can attack her for using him for success or that MJ did not like her, etc…

Already happening with these instagram posts, with the likes of this being used to "expose" her

Are we finally getting her original controversial lyrics for In The Closet ? Maybe there will be some reference in one song OR she is going to sample one of his tracks

Naaahhh i think she was just teasing us

I don't believe it!

I highly doubt she would be given permission to use his vocals by his estate anyways!

I just think the pics are a cute reference to when they both stepped out together....I think she regrets NOT doing that duet now.

No, I just think she just showing her personal side. Her small kids are probably big fans and just sharing those moments she had with MJ.

And those haters need to lay off this MJ not liking Madonna, this guy makes his sister Janet make appointments to see him (and be refused) according to his bodyguards. Insecure man.

Guest bluejean

No, I just think she just showing her personal side. Her small kids are probably big fans and just sharing those moments she had with MJ.

And those haters need to lay off this MJ not liking Madonna, this guy makes his sister Janet make appointments to see him (and be refused) according to his bodyguards. Insecure man.

True. I think he shut out everyone apart from his mother and his yes men.

I don't believe it!

I highly doubt she would be given permission to use his vocals by his estate anyways!

I just think the pics are a cute reference to when they both stepped out together....I think she regrets NOT doing that duet now.

True. A duet is unlikely to happen because of the legal situation regarding his work, AFAIK MJ's Estate owns everything and they have to give permission before anything directly related to him can be used by other artists - and they rarely did that in the past 5 years. I don't think they would give M a permission to use his vocals for her music unless it's for a bigger project with lots of other artists and some organizations involved.

And to be honest, I wouldn't like a MJ duet at all. I already hated it when they combined MJ's and Justin Timberlake's vocals in the "Love Never Felt So Good" song. Releasing his unknown songs from the archives is great, but his vocals shouldn't be used for other artists to create some kind of fake duets. And it's also questionable if he wanted to duet with M at all, probably not - if he wanted to, he would have probably approached her some time in the 90's or 00's, but AFAIK there wasn't much contact between them after their dates we all know about.

Now if it's a reference instead, like in a lyrical form, this could turn out great! A few lines on Michael could work. If "Iconic" is a new song like it's rumoured to be, M could mention him in some kind of way.

Already happening with these instagram posts, with the likes of this being used to "expose" her

Well, yeah. I've never been a huge fan of him, but I admit his greatness and legacy. However, what he says about Madonna being jealous of him… Please! Maybe they just went out at the wrong time, before the Erotica era, when Madonna was obviously focused on sex, so at that time their interests was clearly different, if that makes sense :D Anyway, it's all in the past now. I don't know why M posts these pictures now, especially if there's no specific reason, which I doubt. I don't see that it's her favorite pastime to google pictures of herself and Michael, so I believe that she's either currently inspired by him or he is involved in one of the tracks somehow.

If she did, why not post pics of her with Rihanna, Beyoncé and countless others?

She should post more pics of Tupac IMO. That will get more likes and followers.

rocknrolla- she's covered plenty of subjects other than that throughout her career, so you have sufficient listening options. :)

I don't think there will be an MJ appearance.

She just wants more likes and followers lol

#imnotgoingtodisneyland

:lmao:

The track is actually gonna be called 'Heal the world (can I get a hee hee?) remix.

A collaboration with MJ in any way should not happen. The man is dead and he doesn't have a say in it, so NO. In any case, you can imagine what the media will be spewing. That she's fallen so hard to get a hit and needs MJ as a boost. I know she does music out of love for the art and probably doesn't care, but I would like to see it.

UNLESS, they were working on something together years ago and was never mentioned because people would EXPLODE. Than, I would like to hear that. Wasn't there a rumour that she would appear on his 'This is it' Tour thing as surprise?

Personally, I think that all this MJ activity on her social media accounts is just her missing THE days when it was all cool and real and proper and dope!

Um......y'all know MJ is dead, right?

Yeah I would find rather disrespectful to have a Madonna/MJ duet right now...

I would have adored one back in 1991, but now's too late for that.