New Single "Celebration" to hit Radio Soon

Guest ursaminorjim

Oh, and again.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhIxkv_joOo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhIxkv_joOo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhIxkv_joOo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

:lol: I wonder what the reactions here would be if the full song was really just the demo repeated over and over again for three minutes...

Edited by Zachary

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

First you were all "Hard Candy, omg, going back to her Urban roots". Which was news to my ears.

And now people are all "Celebrate, omg, going back to her dance roots".

None of you know shit. You all just get excited and babble on and on :lol:

First you were all "Hard Candy, omg, going back to her Urban roots". Which was news to my ears.

And now people are all "Celebrate, omg, going back to her dance roots".

None of you know shit. You all just get excited and babble on and on :lol:

The roots thing started with COAD, "OMG, an all dance record, shes going back to her roots!"

Guest ursaminorjim
So there is going to be a video?

I've been away and have only heard the clip. Any details as to a director, etc?

The video will be retrospective in nature, from the sound of it. There was some footage shot at some D&G party, apparently, and there was a call out to her Italian fans to appear dressed in their favorite Madonna gear. No word on a director.

he's really not bad

his best work was the die another day backdrop from S&S (yes, the idea was M's and Munro's, but Nathan filmed it)

Anyone getting the feeling the new vid will be in B&W??

he's really not bad

his best work was the die another day backdrop from S&S (yes, the idea was M's and Munro's, but Nathan filmed it)

Anyone getting the feeling the new vid will be in B&W??

Hes not bad at all, most people just like to bitch and moan, if shes not working with Bray/Leonard or mondino/meisel all hell breaks loose, get over it!! Those days are in the past, the future is now!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
Hes not bad at all, most people just like to bitch and moan, if shes not working with Bray/Leonard or mondino/meisel all hell breaks loose, get over it!! Those days are in the past, the future is now!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

^ agree 100%, but WHY oaklenfled lol. w/ everything in mind you just said, why not pick a lesser known, used and abused producer like maybe Calvin Harris etc...- somoene who red hot and fresh. She shoulda just used S Bray, Pat Leonard LOL.

or dj inferno from the tour!

And why am I not surprised that an appreciation post for Madonna gets attacked? Pardon me if you haven't the comprehension or patience to read my lengthy response, yet have all the time in the world to read a 32 page thread and respond many times within it.

I'm betting if we added up all your replies in this thread to my very few replies in this thread, I bet you've probably said more than me!! Please do fuck off if you're going to attack me. I'm not here to play these little juvenile shitty games some of you like to play here!! :wacko:

No, it's because you go on and on when it could've been condensed to 3 or 4 sentences. This isn't an appreciation post, by the way. This is about a 20 second clip. So keep rocking on with your 3 paragraph replies. You act like you're above it all, but it seems to me that you love throwing yourself in the middle of it.

No, it's because you go on and on when it could've been condensed to 3 or 4 sentences. This isn't an appreciation post, by the way. This is about a 20 second clip. So keep rocking on with your 3 paragraph replies. You act like you're above it all, but it seems to me that you love throwing yourself in the middle of it.

Okay is this short enough for you... "FUCK OFF!!" You don't see me criticizing how many sentences or words you post here!! :confused:*IGNORED*

Guest ursaminorjim

Lord knows. But imagine all the bandwidth he's saving. Threads and threads filled with a complete lack of conversation, or conflict...

From listening to the clip, i almost expected Madonna to break out in a chorus of "rhythm is a dancer" or "everybody's freeeeeeee to feel good." It's totally dated sounding. Oakenfold took the frozen early-mid 90s scraps of Pettibone, Morales, Cole & Clivilles and tried to turn it into a casserole. I'm surprised Martha Wash isn't singing the hook!!! :lmao: Tell ya what tho: IF it hits #1 on the H100, I wont say another bad word about it!

From listening to the clip, i almost expected Madonna to break out in a chorus of "rhythm is a dancer" or "everybody's freeeeeeee to feel good." It's totally dated sounding. Oakenfold took the frozen early-mid 90s scraps of Pettibone, Morales, Cole & Clivilles and tried to turn it into a casserole. I'm surprised Martha Wash isn't singing the hook!!! Tell ya what tho: IF it hits #1 on the H100, I wont say another bad word about it!

The worst part is that Oakenfold referred to it multiple times as "cutting edge"...maybe he was being ironic?