Wannsee Conference 2.0 revealed

Shockingly (but not surprisingly) Germany's far right in very much paralleled fashion held a secret meeting back in November. It’s the biggest, most upsetting news today here in Germany, which in itself is already an achievement. I’m spiraling tbh. 

„Politicians from Germany’s far-right Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) party, including a personal aide to its leader Alice Weidel, met the head of the rightwing extremist Identitarian Movement and neo-Nazi activists to discuss a “masterplan” for mass deportations in the event of the party coming to power, it has been reported.“

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/10/politicians-from-germany-afd-met-extremist-group-to-discuss-deportation-masterplan

27 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The hate against Muslims in Germany is being fielded by media every day. No wonder AfD is gaining and gaining. It’s happening allover Europe 

The Dutch PVV recently won the elections. But the dude must form a coalition… and the parties with which he wants to form a coalition will not let him go forward unless he gives up his anti-Muslim law propositions, he said he was gonna do it. He used the term ijskast, he’s gonna put those propositions in a “freezer”. But a freezer is something you take the things out of to make warm again 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first talks about the coalition have actually ended today, they don’t wanna make it public yet. So I am not sure what that means. A lot of Dutch people are disappointed in the previous government and think that the immigration is a culprit, which gave way for PVV to become the biggest. 

And besides that, the motherfucker also wants to scrap the climate agreements arguing that Netherlands is too small to make a difference. In the Netherlands there is also the so called nitrogen crisis, in which the ground gets ruined by excessive amounts of cattle. And the dude doesn’t wanna know anything about it! 

He also doesn’t wanna help Ukraine in their fight with putin. 

Ugh 

On 1/11/2024 at 3:00 PM, runa said:

We never learn from History, unfortunately. We live in frightening times. 

Absolutely frightening. You can see how they cross a line every day. Every day a new (formerly unthinkable) opinion is out their, gaining traction and acceptance. It’s all happening so fast!! I’d never thought I’d have to experience this in my lifetime. 

• 2 weeks later...

There are millions of people demonstrating against AfD right now in Germany. Today I was demonstrating in Leipzig. There musr have been 50 - 60 thousand people.

11 hours ago, lex92 said:

There are millions of people demonstrating against AfD right now in Germany. Today I was demonstrating in Leipzig. There musr have been 50 - 60 thousand people.

Yes, it’s particularly great to see the Demos in the East. I’ve been to the Demo in Berlin and it was packed. We need to continue protesting. 

People in Germany give the correct answer: demonstrations against far right to show they don’t want those cunts. Kudos!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

On the other hand I am very surprised that Germans don’t see the correlation between the rise of extreme right and the victimization, stigmatization and dehumanization of people with Muslim origins in the country. I watch the German news every day and the Palestine genocide is gaslighted. They show the sorrow of Israel families whose members were kidnapped or killed by Hamas but the information stops there. There is a correlation between gaslighting such important news and ethnic cleansing and the rise of parties that say that Germany is too full of the very same brown poor people. 

Unless society understands that being brown and poor is not necessarily being a terrorist or complicit of terreorism, the numbers of AfD will keep rising.