Gay Man Stabbed to Death for Vogueing

Crux

4 hours ago, promise to try said:

of course is not the subject (but I remember that when I was holding the banner in my city, sometimes the journalist had problems to makes us look as if we were a lot...and  we knew that with the help of the politicians, more people would have been there)

anyways, I still think that this case should have been bigger, killing somebody just because of his/her sexual orientation should be on the news being something really important

Thing is that it is in the news. I think that what is important here is that these tragedies should move campaigns and change attitudes. But nowadays very few tragedies move anything. Just look how often Zelensky has to tour Europe just to keep the conflict in people’s minds! 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Thing is that it is in the news. I think that what is important here is that these tragedies should move campaigns and change attitudes. But nowadays very few tragedies move anything. Just look how often Zelensky has to tour Europe just to keep the conflict in people’s minds! 

I agree, (evita did it first!😅) it´s true that a lot of shit that happens appears and disappears in a couple of days from the news (not even the war, but , for example, a man killed a woman a few days ago in france, sticking a stick inside her body, and is not on the news anymore.

3 hours ago, promise to try said:

I agree, (evita did it first!😅) it´s true that a lot of shit that happens appears and disappears in a couple of days from the news (not even the war, but , for example, a man killed a woman a few days ago in france, sticking a stick inside her body, and is not on the news anymore.

A white man killed three black people in USA with a gun with the swastika sign and it’s already gone too.