Jewelcase, digipack or digibook (or others)?

How do you think the package for MX will be?  We know of the deluxe boxset, but what about the CD release(s)? Will it be a good ol fashion jewel case, a digipack/digibook or worse..a slipcase? :nervous: I think it will go like this:

1 CD standard edition (target/japanese) bonus tracks - jewelcase

2 CD deluxe edition - digipack, but hopefully I'm wrong and it'll be a beautiful 2-disc jewelcase

What do you think?

OOT. This should've been the cover for all editions:

madonna_madamex_btr1.jpg

Great topic!  Madonna has always stuck with jewel cases even a song digipak became the norm.  I think this will be the same other than the super deluxe.  Standard and Target edition I predict jewel case.

Regular and deluxe (Les Miserables cover) are probably jewel case while deluxe 2Cd edition is probably hardbox digipak like the special edition of Music, ROL or GHV2.

6 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

How do you think the package for MX will be?  We know of the deluxe boxset, but what about the CD release(s)? Will it be a good ol fashion jewel case, a digipack/digibook or worse..a slipcase? :nervous: I think it will go like this:

1 CD standard edition (target/japanese) bonus tracks - jewelcase

2 CD deluxe edition - digipack, but hopefully I'm wrong and it'll be a beautiful 2-disc jewelcase

What do you think?

OOT. This should've been the cover for all editions:

madonna_madamex_btr1.jpg

I've always preferred digipack over the jewel case 

my guess is all jewel case and 2cd digipack

Think I generally prefer the digipack, but it depends on the packaging.

I liked the RH super deluxe better than MDNA deluxe which came in a jewel case.

I hate jewel cases! 

But I think the standard 13 track will be a jewel case.

Im hoping the 15 track CD will be a card sleeve or digipak.

its already been stated that the 18 track deluxe is a hard cover book style CD case.

I've had some digipaks fall apart. I prefer jewelcase but I love the digipak because it reminds me of a small vinyl sleeve. It really depends on what type of cardboard they use. 

Edited by cravingmadonna