Jump to content

WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

You said it!!! ✨💫💃

What I’m interested in is if we see Madame X without the eyepatch at some point, in a flashback. I’m assuming she lost her eye in combat or torture. Madame X’s origin story is way more exciting than any Avengers movie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love the video so much, a video she looks like she's genuinely having fun in (like with Bitch I'm Madonna). 

And in my head, I want to believe M slept with Maluma, their chemistry is SO good together. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

Rare to see a new member with 10 posts being this nice and great!! Welcome. Please post more 

Thanks! 🙂

I read the forum every day, but my english is not very good (and I'm a bit shy), so I don't post very often. But I'm really excited for this era. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

What I’m interested in is if we see Madame X without the eyepatch at some point, in a flashback. I’m assuming she lost her eye in combat or torture. Madame X’s origin story is way more exciting than any Avengers movie. 

Awww fascinating. I bet you are right. At some point we'll find why she has the patch. I can't wait. By the way, the torture thing makes me think of her character in Die Another Day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Just saw the video 5 times in a row. Great visuals, very stylish. It's more or less what we expected for the teasers and feels like a good companion for a really good single. Madonna looks great, I'm really loving those eye patches (so Dita-esque and so Justify my Love in the Girlie Show). IMHO Madame X is shaping to be one of her best reinventions yet. 

And what can I say about Maluma? God he's HOT. Everytime I play the cha cha cha lesson scene, he sets my cell phone in flames.

Welcome. I've so enjoyed your posts too so far. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The eye patch is already iconic!🤦🏻‍♂️😍😍😍😍😍😍

where is our eye patch emoji?🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, side_streets said:

I use VPN, so each time I play the video it is streamed from different IP address! 😀

Smart!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just drank half of a Tanqueray bottle while watching the video several times. It is brilliant and everything I wished from Madame ❌

... and yes, I don't need my friends' approval for the song and the video (as I was quoted so many times on this forum for more than 24 hours 😂).

The room is spinning!  It must be the tanqueray, I'm about to go astray, my inhibition's gone away!

1, 2 Cha-Cha-Cha Ⓜ️❌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

And in my head, I want to believe M slept with Maluma, their chemistry is SO good together. 

I so want to ship them. They are so hot and have so much charisma together. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Such beauty from all aspects (song, video, imagery, artistry).  Interview was cute, but too short.  Hopefully there are more to come that allow for more time and inside information from M about the story line,  process and the whole Madame X theme/persona.  Madame X is puzzling/perplexed/personal/professional/physical......and most of all, PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I've promised myself that....although my Spanish is minimal....I'm going to know every single word (and dance move) from Medellin' within the next week or two.  Even if I have to hire a hot Spanish speaking tutor (slow down Papi)!!!  

Thanks all for sharing the video and interview.  I have a feeling this era/album is going to give us some very memorable Madonna moments/sounds/performances.  I'm so ready to enjoy this unique trip she wants to take us on.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Stephen said:

I feel like my youtube views are stuck...

I think it's the second time. It got stuck at around 330,000 and now at 440,000...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zephyralexxx said:

It will have 3M in 24 hours. Everyone will wake up and watch the video tomorrow.

A new day has just started here in Japan so hopefully people in Asia will be watching it all day!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rekha said:

A new day has just started here in Japan so hopefully people in Asia will be watching it all day!!!

...imagine all the press the video will get (with Youtube link included).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Just drank half of a Tanqueray bottle while watching the video several times. It is brilliant and everything I wished from Madame ❌

... and yes, I don't need my friends' approval for the song and the video (as I was quoted so many times on this forum for more than 24 hours 😂).

The room is spinning!  It must be the tanqueray, I'm about to go astray, my inhibition's gone away!

1, 2 Cha-Cha-Cha Ⓜ️❌

Glad you’re enjoying the video! 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love the carefreeness of the video. She’s obviously in charge, but obviously enjoying every second of it. Some shots reminds me of Klein, looks superb and fancy. I feel like she finally took a step further and created video that looks like of her backdrop tour videos. 👏🏻🔥

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the youtube version could be without the intro. People who listen to music videos on playlists tend to skip the ones that takes longer for the music to begin. If the youtube version started when her shoes are entering the dance class it would be perfect. Let the intro for the longer form Madame X will release later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Glad you’re enjoying the video! 🙂

I really do, just as I imagined seeing the teasers. I was sure the video will do justice for the song. 👌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I think the youtube version could be without the intro. People who listen to music videos on playlists tend to skip the ones that takes longer for the music to begin. If the youtube version started when her shoes are entering the dance class it would be perfect. Let the intro for the longer form Madame X will release later.

I agree

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...