new album thread (CLOSED)

@Crazy4MadonnaVzla As I said some pages before, there's a huge brand that I can't reveal at this moment that will have the Worldwide Exclusive this Wednesday (more like an official preview). It is a brand that's very well known in the whole world, especially on Madonna's fanbase.

1 minute ago, Jairo said:

@Crazy4MadonnaVzla As I said some pages before, there's a huge brand that I can't reveal at this moment that will have the Worldwide Exclusive this Wednesday (more like an official preview). It is a brand that's very well known in the whole world, especially on Madonna's fanbase.

smells apple ❌

1 minute ago, Jairo said:

😱🤔

5 minutes ago, Jairo said:

give us a hint

11 minutes ago, Jairo said:

A new Moschino ad?

13 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Adidas??

I was thinking about Pepsi dude to their history with Madonna (and based on her post about the iconic LAP commercial). Like a spot or something in that vein.

On the other hand, it could be Apple too based on the recent 🍎 tease, haha.

12 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Thank you so much for sharing this, @Jairo!

All I know is that Finesse (Remix) by Bruno Mars feat. Cardi B didn't debut nor ever reached no. 1 on BB Hot 100, because it debuted on Thursday and that's a fact based on numbers. But anyway Madonna is a different story, so I wouldn't necessarily compare the two cases to each other, I just want her to see some success with the new release, so don't come for me 🙂

18 minutes ago, Jairo said:

I hope not tidal 

espn deportes no GIF by ESPN México