New album thread

2 hours ago, dubtronic said:

I think this is the song with Maluma.. And it doesn't sound like reggaeton,but you can her some accordion at the end very Colombian..

And in the video that Marvin post on IG with not audio of her, recording the song with him, it looks like a midtempo or a ballad..  🤔

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Well it was posted here and people had meltdowns.  So the meltdowns should be out of most peoples systems lol.

well here comes dollhouse :lmao: 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Well it was posted here and people had meltdowns.  So the meltdowns should be out of most peoples systems lol.

so Tribe ruined Madonnas suprise

14 minutes ago, Sideris said:

? Unapologetic bitch ?!

Unapologetic Bitch has a really cool reggae groove. Reggae has nothing to do with Reggaeton. Reggae is great, reggaeton is not. It’s quite headache inducing.

2 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

I think this is the song with Maluma.. And it doesn't sound like reggaeton,but you can her some accordion at the end very Colombian..

And in the video that Marvin post on IG with not audio of her, recording the song with him, it looks like a midtempo or a ballad..  🤔

If this is the one, then I'm okay with it.

La Tortura is an INCREDIBLE song, and it's not reggaeton at all. Shakira did a great mix between organic and electronic sounds, plus it has one of her Clever lyrics in her career. Glad about that "reviews" in MNation.

2 minutes ago, idro said:

I don t think the video with Maluma is ready , so .... If  that s true...don't know , #soon

it'll certainly be ready by next week.

7 minutes ago, Jairo said:

La Tortura is an INCREDIBLE song, and it's not reggaeton at all. Shakira did a great mix between organic and electronic sounds, plus it has one of her Clever lyrics in her career. Glad about that "reviews" in MNation.

A9EF0DCC-DEC6-4B11-8832-5688199AF8A6.gif

12 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Sounds fake to me.

The "insider" with the radio news is fake for sure, but he's just going along with what MTribe has already reported, so it's not unlikely that the Maluma track will be released next week. Two lead singles, released one month apart, targeting different markets etc. this is what we have known for months. Now that Eurovision is confirmed, it's pretty clear that we will be hearing the first lead single very soon.  

I heard 10 seconds of the song on the phone, it reminded me of Lambada. It had a very nice groove and Madonna sounds amazing. At one point she sings frrrrfrrrfrrr.

Feel free to share this information on other fan sites.

see how easy it is to create rumours and get people talking?

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

And usually it's the same people too. They wanted her to go on all these shows back in Feb to start promo......for a song/album that isn't coming out for 3-4 months later. SMART.

How can someone be sick of promo that hasn't even started yet?? Somehow, I doubt some of these people can sit through a 30 minute TV show without having to get up 5 times.

This