New album thread

2 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I’m concerned mike dean ended up being the main producer of the album and not the fabulous and talented mirwais

where is mike stent

2 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I’m concerned mike dean ended up being the main producer of the album and not the fabulous and talented mirwais

Of course you are. Anything negative to distract yourself from the excitement of all these hints, right?

7 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

she ended up working with him the same way she ended up working with stuart price

22 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I thought Mike was the co-producer?

26 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

6 song produced by Mirwais or mixed..🤔

According to that whiteboard list..  

DsDsUu0WwAEZhed.jpeg

Just now, Marcelox said:

6 song produced by Mirwais..  according to that whiteboard list..  

DsDsUu0WwAEZhed.jpeg

Yeah and probably more, "but I'm not concerned" xD

21 minutes ago, Kilt said:

she ended up working with him the same way she ended up working with stuart price

Exactly. 🙂

1 hour ago, robster said:

What if the next three to six posts are black with red text on them spelling out the word, Madame?! Makes sense to me...

Me too. I love it! ❤️❤️❤️🌷🌷💃🕺🏼🕺🏼✨

11 minutes ago, peppermint said:

I don't think I have ever been so excited for a new era!! this is fever pitch!!!!!!

Arent new Madonna eras the best?!!!! 💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼🦋✨👒👒

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

My head is spinning. I want to believe it's been sent to radio but that seems highly unlikely. They've come this far and then to open themselves up to a  leak less than a month before the single drops?? Doesn't seem likely. @Suedey makes a good point though, maybe this is all a part of the plan. This close to release, radio playing it couldn't hurt....give the song a week to get on everyone's radar and then make it available for purchase 4/18. 

IF the rumor is true and it's been sent to radio then we're hearing this song by the end of the night. I so want to believe that's going to happen but.....

🙏🙏🙏🙏tonight! Pleaseeee!