New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

3 hours ago, Mr.Candy said:

its like the 7 hidden "Game of Thrones" around the world 😄

it would be nice if we could see in the big cities around the world the X and everybody will ask "WTF!!" and at the end its her new Album 😄

I would love this!! :lol:

6 minutes ago, headonfire said:

This thread is just going down the same path as the previous one... A mess. Please Madonna, if you are reading this, give us something! People are really losing their shit. 😄

She's reading it, but she doesn't give a shit as usual. #soon

2 hours ago, Edivad said:

Single in April

Album in June

Confirmed by drownedmadonna

Any time now. 😞

39 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

www.astrologyhoroscopereadings.com can exclusive revealed that:

"The first Mercury Retrograde of 2019 begins with the Pre-Shadow in Pisces on February 19 and ends with the Post-Shadow on April 16."

(I can't believe I check this site looking for anything) :lol:

So..  April 19 or 26 maybe  🤔

IMG_20190406_085958.jpg

:rotfl:

I'm screaming! 

Madonna, look what you're doing to your fan base! 

13 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I can really see Madonna thinking, "Hey, let's just start posting X's on my social media sites for no apparent reason to get the fans in a tizzy".  😂

I can too. She cracks me up. I bet she is loving all of our reactions! So funny. 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I can too. She cracks me up. I bet she is loving all of our reactions! So funny. 

shes prob laughing at people thinking she would be so tacky to post x and them be kisses and hugs lol when they are obviously roman numeral X which is the number 10 which is at the bottom of the kaballah tree of life which also can be called the bride which she seemed to be dressed as in her video with malumu lol

3 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Why? Was RH? Was MDNA? Was HC?

because the x is kabbalah related and shes a follower of it plus shes worked with mirwais and american life had a kind of kaballah touch to it 

shes climbed the tree of life 

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

shes prob laughing at people thinking she would be so tacky to post x and them be kisses and hugs lol when they are obviously roman numeral X which is the number 10 which is at the bottom of the kaballah tree of life which also can be called the bride which she seemed to be dressed as in her video with malumu lol

Well,  a lot of her fans don't give a rat's continental about Kaballah. 

11 hours ago, Shaun said:

I LOVE how we are at her mercy. With Rebel Heart, we shot our wad with 878 demos that all leaked four months ahead of schedule. Now, we’re contemplating mysterious X posts and spiraling out of control with theories and speculation. Call me a masochist, but I am thoroughly enjoying this ride.

I can’t say I’m enjoying it very much but it’s definitely an experience. I must say. 

4 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Well,  a lot of her fans don't give a rat's continental about Kaballah. 

she does lol maybe thats why she keeps saying its not for the masses etc etc ray of light was very kaballah 

shes going to make what she wants to make isnt she 

doesnt mean it will be shit because it may have a spiritual theme 

5 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

maybe thats why she keeps saying its not for the masses etc etc ray of light was very kaballah 

If she has songs as incredible as Frozen, Ray of light, Drowned World,  the Power of goodbye, Swim etc then the masses will be interested as they were with Ray of light. - because of the songs themselves. It is her music that appeals to the masses, not cryptic clues of X etc. She needs great promotion as well to remind people how great she is. 

11 hours ago, Shaun said:

I LOVE how we are at her mercy. With Rebel Heart, we shot our wad with 878 demos that all leaked four months ahead of schedule. Now, we’re contemplating mysterious X posts and spiraling out of control with theories and speculation. Call me a masochist, but I am thoroughly enjoying this ride.

I can’t say I’m enjoying it very much but it’s definitely an experience. I must say. 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

If she has songs as incredible as Frozen, Ray of light, Drowned World,  the Power of goodbye, Swim etc then the masses will be interested as they were with Ray of light. - because of the songs themselves. It is her music that appeals to the masses, not cryptic clues of X etc. She needs great promotion as well to remind people how great she is. 

20 minutes ago, Sideris said:

Guys 6 days with no posts! I’m sure that something is coming next week ! 

another x 

24 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

what's the sauce???

Release a song called Summer mid-spring. that's so M! 🤣