MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Tbh i think the short black wig does age her BUT in a good way. Its sophisticated and refreshing.   The long blonde hair is just tiring at this point.  She looks good to me in most styles anyway. 

It’s not that it ages her, it just looks NATURAL on her. The blonde screams sexy and hot, while brunette is just down to earth and natural. 

34 minutes ago, Sideris said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtNL8fIBBa5/ 

She is coming guys .....☺️☺️😭👑 

Omg its like deliciously precum semen being put around ur anus with Ms hard dick before going inside every Madonna's  gay (not gay too xD )  fan 😍😍😍!!

Edited by p4_trulo

Just now, Mensch said:

Wasn’t she in Lisbon? I think she just landed in NYC 

According to this article she was flying out... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6642433/Madonna-bundles-5-500-oversized-Gucci-x-New-York-Yankees-puffer-coat-JFK-Airport.html

4 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Ok so she was in Lisbon, London, secretly got to nyc for a day and left the same day? I’m confused

27 minutes ago, p4_trulo said:

Omg its like deliciously precum semen being put around ur anus with Ms hard dick before going inside every Madonna's  gay (not gay too xD )  fan 😍😍😍!!

is that a quote from the sex book

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

is that a quote from the sex book

Really???  omg astral connection i swear on my sweet old passed away  grandma (mom # 2  {#1.5❤️}) ive never read completely sex nor i remember that part : ) 

40 minutes ago, p4_trulo said:

476.gif

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

Awww beautiful and I love her smile. Thanks for posting. 

7 hours ago, strictmachine said:

I just smoked a joint and listened to the Kruder & Dorfmeister mix of Nothing Really Matters five times in a row to cleanse myself of all this wig talk. It’s really fucking fabulous. 

I will do that tonight. Thank you!

4 hours ago, p4_trulo said:

The fuck did I just read :rotfl:

31 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

i love how fans keep track of her flights and location and also for her hairdresser and wig crew..

It’s like tracking Santa on Christmas night. :lol2: