Jump to content

New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview


spazz
 Share

Recommended Posts

As much as I’d love as many new Madonna songs she’s willing to give. I’m in 2 minds whether I want bonus tracks, after they caused so much confusion on Rebel Heart regarding the official track list.

Madonna said the deluxe version was the true tracklist, but what was the point of the standard 14 track version then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ugh, I see the usual fan pages are posting that the single will be released in January, There's been no confirmation from M or her team so why would people believe this horrid site, people are falling for it hook line and sinker. sad losers. It will be released when it's ready

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

The January info is coming from an owner of Illogical Music Store in Paris. He reported the single should have been released in September. Today he posted about January. 

January makes zero sense anyways for the lead single much better Febuary and take it to the Grammys and Brits again for promotion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I was talking about tv promo as interviews of course. Why she should say when the album is coming during a commercial for a cream lol 

I thought you wanted to  see some adverts à la Max Factor 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ugh, I see the usual fan pages are posting that the single will be released in January, There's been no confirmation from M or her team so why would people believe this horrid site, people are falling for it hook line and sinker. sad losers. It will be released when it's ready

 

NEXT January as in January 2020? Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Confessit said:

January makes zero sense anyways for the lead single much better Febuary and take it to the Grammys and Brits again for promotion.

Yes because that helped LFL.

Edited by cosmic_system
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ugh, I see the usual fan pages are posting that the single will be released in January, There's been no confirmation from M or her team so why would people believe this horrid site, people are falling for it hook line and sinker. sad losers. It will be released when it's ready

 

That font is so bad, it’s depressing. Why in the world would Madonna ever do an album cover like that? Just no. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes because that helped LFL.

It leaked and therefore was released 2 months before its actual release. 

Its an average lead single for her.

Bad comparison.

If she can keep the lead single under wraps and pick a stronger lead single than appearing on then Grammys and BRITs could help where the 2015 perrmances didn’t (Except fans enjoying them).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

The January info is coming from an owner of Illogical Music Store in Paris. He reported the single should have been released in September. Today he posted about January. 

who is he and is he reliable? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

who is he and is he reliable? 

His name is Renan Cornetteau. I don't know how reliable he is, but he had had a huge promotional Rebel Heart Tour standee with the Unapologetic Bitch photo some time before the official artwork was released so I think he has some contacts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Runaway Lover said:

His name is Renan Cornetteau. I don't know how reliable he is, but he had had a huge promotional Rebel Heart Tour standee with the Unapologetic Bitch photo some time before the official artwork was released so I think he has some contacts.

I frankly don't trust anyone who is named after a Wall's Ice Cream Treat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2018 at 11:56 AM, dcbyebyebaby said:

Tbh finishing doesnt have to mean at the very end of something. It could mean that shes in the process of recording it. It can be used even when she is only 10% done. As long as shes working on it she is "finishing" it. 

 

Lol wrong. Finishing implies you are almost to the finish line, hence almost done. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2018 at 11:29 AM, Katypatra said:

Yep. I remember saying that the Met Gala thing was going to give us nothing but a little preview of a song. And people were saying I was negative and that the album was coming like, next week, right after Met Gala. But I just didn’t see how the Met Gala was going to be the best way to introduce the album. It wasn’t and the album wasn’t released! So I was right. Lol But I did have faith that the album was going to release in November, which I was wrong about. Right about one thing, wrong about the other. I believed we were going to get solid news after Rosh Hashana/Yom Kippur, and we did, just not the news I expected. But anyway, I agree, it’s silly to put people down because of what they think in terms of the release of the album. 

Not to mention when Madonna and Nikki were interviewed and they had a secret they couldn’t talk about that was coming out soon. WTH was that? 😂🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes because that helped LFL.

:lmao:

Yeah LFL is still super boring to me. No offense to those who liked it. I never cared for it at all. Instant skip. One of her most LACKluster lead singles well ever. There was a remix I heard that I loved that made it listenable. I forgot which one it was though. 

Body Shop deserved a proper video :dramatic: classic MADONNA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2018 at 5:29 AM, Carta said:

Single or not, though, it was still new music that was officially premiered in a film in 2011 😊  It's basically the same as "Can't Stop" (which no one would argue wasn't a film song).  I understand what you mean, though.

Cant stop was premiered in a movie before its release?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

As much as I’d love as many new Madonna songs she’s willing to give. I’m in 2 minds whether I want bonus tracks, after they caused so much confusion on Rebel Heart regarding the official track list.

Madonna said the deluxe version was the true tracklist, but what was the point of the standard 14 track version then?

Edited by mrsmith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

and was a colossal snooze-fest. Honestly I hope she has a proper team choosing the lead single this time around. 

Agreed.

I actually don’t think had the leaks not of happend it would of impacted much better.

It just wasn’t huge hit material like Hung Up, Music or Frozen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ugh, I see the usual fan pages are posting that the single will be released in January, There's been no confirmation from M or her team so why would people believe this horrid site, people are falling for it hook line and sinker. sad losers. It will be released when it's ready

 

sbn502.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...