M14 updates 3

2 hours ago, Andra said:

When did she post that story? I went to check but it's no longer there.

Awful sound btw, it's the kind of music you hear when you go shop at Forever 21.

You're on form lately :lmao:

There is no evidence that this nobody is in the studio with Madonna. Today, any poptarts call themselves Queen. She can also be in the studio with Nicki, Gorgoyle or Selena.

At the same time, it's a generic current sound that would threaten to ruin what seemed like a promising album ... She's probably in the studio with M. :lol: #MDNA2.0?

She's only a songwiter , no? Production's what really decides the sound of a track . I actually think the flow of her vocal delivery would suit M 

https://www.breatheheavy.com/maluma-madonna-collab/

A Maluma x Madonna Collab Might Be A Thing

If Maluma gets his way, a track with Madonna could be in the works.Any time someone mentions the Colombian superstar’s name, my pants going flying. But that’s besides the point. Maluma and Madonna recently linked up at the VMAs, and now he wants a collaboration together. Gay anthem incoming!

I used Google Translate to help me with some of this, so excuse me for being a dumb dumb.

According to it, Maluma said the Rebel Heart singer “gave him his blessing and told him he was ready for the next level.” I love that Madonna is going around giving people her blessing. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

The Fay singer is indeed working on the album, I mean she posted ‘The Queen’ and also #Magic which be should be getting used to it because it might be the title.

And yes she’s doing her roots and eyebrows and in London so maybe the cover it is.

Do we know if Mert&Marcus o S Klein are in London too? Also Giovanni Bianco or Luigi and Iango....someone who could be indeed in this project.

Times ago there was a rumor about Steven Meisel and his rapprochement...he might be the choiche for M14.

If she is going to shoot something today, the chance for album within 2018 could be true

I mean let’s face it she didn’t dye her hair red for COADF cover it was all post production so no need to go overboard nowadays With prep for album photo shoot. 

Maybe she’s shooting a video ? I die everyday honestly please Queen save us

50 minutes ago, Kim said:

What is this SHIT?

It is what it is....SHIT!!  I hope this is NOT the direction M's new music is going.  I'll hang on to my faith until it's known (but that bitch better hurry)!!!

Maybe it's just a remix FAY is doing (hopefully).....chicken scratch.gif

This Fay person needs to go away! But obviously she’s just remixing one of M’s tracks. Posting about in the social media was kind of childish tho. Desperate.