Australian rugby player traveled to the US for sex with six-year-old American boy

Guest Mauro

It's disgusting. Was he a public figure/wealthy in Australia? I think one of the key things about paedophilia should be recognising it as an illness so that people feel encouraged to seek treatment to prevent them acting on it. It's abhorrent.

Some pedophiles admit that it's a compulsive urge and ask desperately for help. It's really strange, maybe some people have tendencies but are able to suppress them but others have also a obsessive compulsive disorder and then are unable to stop? And others simply are sociopaths with no morals

I remember a football player from my city. Such a handsome boy, what a hunk! Played in the first league. Well suddenly was in prison for obscene behaviour: he exposed his genitals to random old women! His career went downhill.

A hunk who could have got every beautiful girl... What made him do that???

hercules-real-zaragoza.jpg

Guest bluejean

Maybe if they've had it done to them when they were young they are able to convince themselves it's not hurting the child?

If you think about there are many many blurred lines when it comes to what is and isn't morally right in our society. I mean some people believe sex before marriage is a sin, others feel okay to share their vagina with 6 dicks at once. Some pedophiles probably have a subjective view that what they're doing is quite alright.

I do find the way this particular guy talks about the (potential) kid disturbing though. That has be the words of a sociopath. But then again some men do objectify women like that too. But a child? I mean a child could only be tortured by that experience. It's like a rapist who thinks a woman could possibly enjoy being raped.

Guest bluejean

I remember a football player from my city. Such a handsome boy, what a hunk! Played in the first league. Well suddenly was in prison for obscene behaviour: he exposed his genitals to random old women! His career went downhill.

A hunk who could have got every beautiful girl... What made him do that???

hercules-real-zaragoza.jpg

:lmao:

Okay that is just funny. It he exposed his cock to me I would be on my knees immediately.

I think that wealthy plays a big part too. then they can get into secret groups where all kind of obscene behaviours are shared.

The more people share the same interest as you do, the less sick it seems

:lmao:

Okay that is just funny. It he exposed his cock to me I would be on my knees immediately.

That was my first thought back then! I was working in the Internet section and always chose his pics for the main page!!! Then this surfaced and thought WTF??? Show me!!!!

Guest bluejean

The more people share the same interest as you do, the less sick it seems

That's a very good point. And we know they band together on the internet and plan these things.

Guest bluejean

If these brutal fucks rape children and 'claim' they can't control themselves, they should kill themselves. As soon as possible.

I have ZERO sympathy for this evil.

Exactly. Of course they can control themselves. It's the same with people who cheat on their partners and then claim they can't stop themselves. You know, there have been times where I've been so upset by someone I've wanted to tell them to fuck off or punch them in the face. We all have the desire to do things that aren't right sometimes but most of us can control ourselves. So why can't these sickos just not do it? This guy had all that time leading up to raping that 6 year old yet seemingly did not once consider that maybe he shouldn't be doing that. There's really no excuse for something so sinister. It's the same as someone who plans and murders someone. I do believe people can snap and lose control and do something that they regret. But pedophiles don't fall into that category.

Paedos are quite often abused children themselves. Not making excuses, just what I read.

That is often true but there's been a few cases recently where it seems like people from decent backgrounds have done this.

The guy from Lost Prophets, the guy from Glee looking at pictures and now this.

I suppose every has their kinks but for a few it's underage kids. It's horrid and the lengths they go to is often shocking too.

There are charities that support people with these tendencies to help them not commit crimes which is good but I don't see how we'll ever stop it completely. It's often about power rather than arc though

Guest bluejean

That is often true but there's been a few cases recently where it seems like people from decent backgrounds have done this.

I don't think it has anything to do with socio-economic background. People of all classes molest children. Catholic priests for example.