London : Five Stabbed As Water Fights Turn 'Hostile' (Including Police Officers)

Guest Mauro

Guest Rachelle of London

Stabbings in London is hardly breaking news. Someone got stabbed outside Sainsburys local on Edgware Road during my lunch break. Sad reality but there's one every half hour or some awful statistic like that.

Guest Mauro

Stabbings in London is hardly breaking news. Someone got stabbed outside Sainsburys local on Edgware Road during my lunch break. Sad reality but there's one every half hour or some awful statistic like that.

:blink:

Is it really hot out?

Guest Rachelle of London

:blink:

Is it really hot out?

Today it reached 36 degrees Celsius. yesterday was hottest day of the year. Good thing it wasn't a full moon as well.

Why stabbings?

Today it reached 36 degrees Celsius. yesterday was hottest day of the year. Good thing it wasn't a full moon as well.

Does London normally get that hot in Summer ? Sounds like a typical Australian Summer with temperatures in the late 30's and sometimes in the 40s Celsius - too hot. So true about hot weather and full moons. When I did night shifts, our calls would double when there was a full moon. The Trifecta is this - hot weather, strong winds and a full moon. Calls would go through the roof with people being violent and others acting crazy when this happened.

Guest Rachelle of London

Does London normally get that hot in Summer ? Sounds like a typical Australian Summer with temperatures in the late 30's and sometimes in the 40s Celsius - too hot. So true about hot weather and full moons. When I did night shifts, our calls would double when there was a full moon. The Trifecta is this - hot weather, strong winds and a full moon. Calls would go through the roof with people being violent and others acting crazy when this happened.

The hottest we usually get is about 30 degrees. With the odd day reaching mid 30s. I'm embracing it as we've had a crappy summer so far.

Guest Mauro

The hottest we usually get is about 30 degrees. With the odd day reaching mid 30s. I'm embracing it as we've had a crappy summer so far.

You recently had a really big rainstorm too, right?

Guest Rachelle of London

You recently had a really big rainstorm too, right?

Wettest June on record. July was rainy as well apart from last two weeks.