Christians having a little protest at Madonna's concert

Nikki

yes I'm not sure how to change the the title, but theres just a few guys who give them a bad name. there were some christians at the show it seems, as the woman in the video also says she's a christian and he attacked her too

I wish I had been at this show for the pure entertainment value. Wasn't this the one Svperstar was at?

Dare I say though, both guys were pretty good speakers. Not one "uhm" or sluggish in their "preaching." Shame they use their talents for nonsensical activities that doesn't have a "hope and prayer" of ever changing anybody. Pretty good use of comedy too, "Don't get me wrong, I believe in education for women, I bought my wife a cookbook." lol

hmP5J5K5AaU.jpg

This whole article talks about the dangers of Madonna and she should be banned (I assume so anyway. I didn't read it). Yet all I can think about is that long center picture of her is LIFE.

Yes, this is SAD! He he is preaching about love, and someone goes to hug him, and he judges her and calls her names. That is not spreading love. The funniest to me is his "BOUNDARIES". Most Christians are OBSESSED with THEIR boundaries. In fact, their boundaries are their god. I basically lived in three churches for 2 years, and I learned quickly how manipulative, hypocritical, scared, hateful, and judgmental they are. That is why I thought that part is funny as I lived it. It was so strange to have people take me in, be loving, but then all of a sudden, turn against me and have boundaries. They even have books about boundaries, and having healthy boundaries. Ugh. I knew at some point these types of people were going to turn up. I did not watch the whole thing, because I all ready know from personal experience. These people are supposed to represent God, but they are really representing who they fear the most, and they are being exactly what they are against, and they don't even see it.

And yet all those boundaries disappear when it comes to cheating on the wife or fiddling with their sisters.

And yet all those boundaries disappear when it comes to cheating on the wife or fiddling with their sisters.

LOL I know, I know, especially when it happened to me- then got a speech of how *I* was an abomination in God's eyes, but somehow it was okay for him to have a threesome with me and my partner. There he was naked with his bible out pointing his finger at me - talking just like these people in this video.

Yeah, they were at MDNA. A man approached my friend and I and asked why were going to see her. He asked if we knew that she was going to hell.

Then he said I was dressed "inappropriately" and asked why I was wearing thigh high boots.

I told him that I wanted to turn him on.

Then we sang to him at the top of our lungs, "I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner. I like it that way!"

Yeah, they were at MDNA. A man approached my friend and I and asked why were going to see her. He asked if we knew that she was going to hell.

Then he said I was dressed "inappropriately" and asked why I was wearing thigh high boots.

I told him that I wanted to turn him on.

Then we sang to him at the top of our lungs, "I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner. I like it that way!"

preach! fabulous! lol

They weren't though, there is not one singel evidence of that Colosseum myth. It was made up during the early middle ages. Some of them still might have been executed there as criminals, but not because of their religion per se. one very lucky thing about the myth is that it led to Colosseum being classified as a sacred building, until that happened people treated it as free building blocks. So it helped to save it just like Pantheon.

Stop spreading lies, please! I am Italian and I have been to Rome a lot of times. Martyrs are part of Italian history. No evidence? Please, don't destroy history because you don't agree with it. Some people also say the holocaust never existed either... Please, don't make the same mistake!

You may have divisive ideas or negative vibes about the Catholic Church and religion in general but let's not forget who and what actually moulded our society to be who we are now.

Do you know what kind of world we were living in before Christianity? Yes the Romans did convert to Christianity and by doing so they converted the known world back then. The Roman Empire is part of history. Nobody made that up! The colosseum was specifically designed for murdereous purposes; I know the idea today in 2015 seems rediculous but back then hate/ murder was actually part of every day life. Many of you watch Game Of Thrones... Well, that was real. The way women and children were treated.. The weak were always killed by the strong ones. No police or save the children charities back then. It was the old world! Christianity changed that. Even when the Christians started killing people because of heresy.. You know how many weird religions and faiths were going around in those days? Paganism was everywhere... People believing in all sort of superstitions and magic tricks.. If the church didn't get rid of it all how would we have accomplished a unified society? Even science itself came about when the people started to be unified in one big religion! Can't you see the plan of God? Don't mock God or religion because you DON'T believe. Especially don't mock history because you don't want to see...

You only see what your eyes want to see

How can life be what you want it to be

You're frozen

When your heart's not open

Stop spreading lies, please! I am Italian and I have been to Rome a lot of times. Martyrs are part of Italian history. No evidence? Please, don't destroy history because you don't agree with it. Some people also say the holocaust never existed either... Please, don't make the same mistake!

You may have divisive ideas or negative vibes about the Catholic Church and religion in general but let's not forget who and what actually moulded our society to be who we are now.

Do you know what kind of world we were living in before Christianity? Yes the Romans did convert to Christianity and by doing so they converted the known world back then. The Roman Empire is part of history. Nobody made that up! The colosseum was specifically designed for murdereous purposes; I know the idea today in 2015 seems rediculous but back then hate/ murder was actually part of every day life. Many of you watch Game Of Thrones... Well, that was real. The way women and children were treated.. The weak were always killed by the strong ones. No police or save the children charities back then. It was the old world! Christianity changed that. Even when the Christians started killing people because of heresy.. You know how many weird religions and faiths were going around in those days? Paganism was everywhere... People believing in all sort of superstitions and magic tricks.. If the church didn't get rid of it all how would we have accomplished a unified society? Even science itself came about when the people started to be unified in one big religion! Can't you see the plan of God? Don't mock God or religion because you DON'T believe. Especially don't mock history because you don't want to see...

You're frozen

The institution of the catholic church was not about spreading the word it was a means 2 power & all about politics.

Learn 2 read history.

The institution of the catholic church was not about spreading the word it was a means 2 power & all about politics.

Learn 2 read history.

Yes for the people in power but the normal people.. The followers.. The faithful.. The everyday people were all about the teachings. Everyday people tried to put those teachings in their life. That changed the world! Before they were tormented with fear and hate now things were changing.. People could finally trust a stranger not fear them. That was a beginning.

Haha, funny video! I love the M fans reactions :sassy:

Isn't religion supposed to be about love and forgiveness #JustSaying

Religious people are the biggest hypocrites!

Haha, funny video! I love the M fans reactions :sassy:

Religious people are the biggest hypocrites!

Not all religious people are hypocrites. Some people have faith and they go about their everyday life like any other person believing in love and unity among people. Don't understand this need to make religion fit into one big messy thing; the doctrines, laws, dogmas whatever people want to believe in shouldn't stop anybody from having faith. Organised religions are somewhat guilty of creating an intolerant society but that's got nothing to do with the true faith that each individual should have with God. In the end TRUE Christians or Muslims will always try to practice love and forgiveness. God will always show his plans sooner or later.

Not all religious people are hypocrites. Some people have faith and they go about their everyday life like any other person believing in love and unity among people. Don't understand this need to make religion fit into one big messy thing; the doctrines, laws, dogmas whatever people want to believe in shouldn't stop anybody from having faith. Organised religions are somewhat guilty of creating an intolerant society but that's got nothing to do with the true faith that each individual should have with God. In the end TRUE Christians or Muslims will always try to practice love and forgiveness. God will always show his plans sooner or later.

True!! I grew up very Catholic like Madonna. Shit, I even got molested (though I didn't mind...he was cute)!!! But organized religion does turn me off. I have faith in God. I live my life trying to spread love, not spew hatred like these people. In the end, it's all about LOVE....which to me, is what Madonna stands for and sings about. Sure, she may throw in a little sex and religion to ruffle some feathers. At least she gets these close-minded fanatics thinking....be it good or bad. Video was entertaining though. I would have sprinkled some holy water on him....if I could have gotten inside his "boundaries"!!! His poor wife. In the kitchen with the cookbook he "bought" her....raising some poor hate mongering children, I'm sure!!! Love knows no boundaries!!!

Plus, any religion in any extreme usually turns out the hateful ones. Then again, I have known some really nice extreme religious people, but they were not like the hateful ones. They did show the love and kindness to everyone. Of course, there are also non-religious people who can be just as hateful and malicious towards what they don't agree with. People can be hateful with or without religion. I have experienced both sides of everything.

Love knows no boundaries!!!

Ah yes, this is so true. Keep spreading the love :-)

True!! I grew up very Catholic like Madonna. Shit, I even got molested (though I didn't mind...he was cute)!!! But organized religion does turn me off. I have faith in God. I live my life trying to spread love, not spew hatred like these people. In the end, it's all about LOVE....which to me, is what Madonna stands for and sings about. Sure, she may throw in a little sex and religion to ruffle some feathers. At least she gets these close-minded fanatics thinking....be it good or bad. Video was entertaining though. I would have sprinkled some holy water on him....if I could have gotten inside his "boundaries"!!! His poor wife. In the kitchen with the cookbook he "bought" her....raising some poor hate mongering children, I'm sure!!! Love knows no boundaries!!!

:lmao:

Plus, any religion in any extreme usually turns out the hateful ones. Then again, I have known some really nice extreme religious people, but they were not like the hateful ones. They did show the love and kindness to everyone. Of course, there are also non-religious people who can be just as hateful and malicious towards what they don't agree with. People can be hateful with or without religion. I have experienced both sides of everything.

Ah yes, this is so true. Keep spreading the love :-)

Fuh reelz, Willie!!! Doesn't matter what religion/cult/organization one belongs to, it's all about your heart and soul. If you're a decent person who treats people the way you want to be treated.....all SHOULD be good!!! "Love makes the world go round"!!!

You're frozen

Uhm, you pick on me in this uneducated way and tell me I mock history? I'm sorry but you are deluded. You also attack me wrongly beacuse I never said there has never been any Christian martyrs. What I SAID was that the feeding of christians, to the lions in the Colosseum is a MYTH that sprang up long after it was used for gladitorial combats and executions. I will take the classes of archeology professors in Rome, Italy over your words. There are NO ancient sources that mentions christians in the Colosseum, you can write to your nearest archeological department and ask.

Magic tricks, heh? What do you call turning wine into blood and biscuits into Jesus flesh..? You are rambling, of course christianity has a lot to say on our history. But it is by sheer luck that Constantine made it a state religion, there were many other salvation religions and cults around (several also influenced christianity a lot).

You don't seem to be aware of the bloodstained history parallell to the nice bits of christianity, or the repression, enslavement etc. Its sad that you think science is a christian invention, or indeed human kindness.

Oh, what would we have accomplished in society if we hadnt rediscovered the ancient philosophers and mathemathicians thanks to both the christian renaissance and the muslim arab scholars? Thats the more correct sentence. Science and knowledge was not exactly encouraged by the church, poor Giordano Bruno..

Don't be such a fucking jerk to tell me about holocaust, two of my great uncles were sent to a german concentration camp you fucking idiot!