Lourdes 'caught' drinking beer in the front row at Detroit show

Love Spent

In Australia, the venue would lose its liquor licence for something like that, to be honest...! It would actually be a pretty big deal and you can bet the media would make sure that it wasn't covered up (if there were evidence of someone underage consuming alcohol in a licensed venue). Whether it's "right" or "wrong", it's just the way it is...

There are actually news articles about it right across the net now.... :mellow:

In Australia, the venue would lose its liquor licence for something like that, to be honest...! It would actually be a pretty big deal and you can bet the media would make sure that it wasn't covered up (if there were evidence of someone underage consuming alcohol in a licensed venue). Whether it's "right" or "wrong", it's just the way it is...

There are actually news articles about it right across the net now.... :mellow:

Presumably buying it through the concessionaire would require an id but if she were allowed to get past private security backstage they would be the ones in trouble in this case ??

I hope they don't put Madonna in jail over this. :dramatic:

They arrested Bobby Brown because his son was drinking in the crowd. They arrested Bobby Brown because his son was drinking in the crowd.

I hope they don't put Madonna in jail over this. :dramatic:

Nah. Those minors who were arrested at the Lana del Rey/Courtney Love concert last summer didn't get their parents in trouble, just whoever furnished it....but what a mess of kids, really, to be drinking while listening to two recovering alcoholics. No wonder they seemed nervous on stage. :dramatic:

Presumably buying it through the concessionaire would require an id but if she were allowed to get past private security backstage they would be the ones in trouble in this case ??

I have to laugh at people bringing up about her "getting past private security" Based on what ? Some comment by someone replying on TMZ article. Plus, being Madonna's daughter, why would security deny her to come backstage ? They are making her out to be in some kind of clever spy-like plot to get some light beer. Just crazy the way this non-event has become a story.

I have to laugh at people bringing up about her "getting past private security" Based on what ? Some comment by someone replying on TMZ article. Plus, being Madonna's daughter, why would security deny her to come backstage ? They are making her out to be in some kind of clever spy-like plot to get some light beer. Just crazy the way this non-event has become a story.

No, not the TMZ. It was posted on a local paper from Michigan. Lola has backstage rights of course but someone would have to look the other way while she and her friends raided the refrig., unless they were encouraged to drink which is more serious. :)

Guest Medoner

I started drinking when i was 15, and was the last of my friends to do so. They were all like 14 when they did. Cultural differences.

Ooh I wonder what noted parent of the year SHARON OSBOURNE will have to say about this on the talk considering her kids were out of their nut wen doing thy reality show .

Drinking beer is legal in Canada at 18. Usa is just so dumb retarded about this.

Only in Québec. In the other nine provinces u have to be 19 years old to drink ligally.