DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

I just got back! I"m a little tired to give a full review right now but it was wonderful! She was very funny and warm. She joked she invited Obama but he didn't show probably because she was too provocative, but she was trying to be so good on this tour. LOL

She also said she didn't believe in marriage, well just same sex marriage! She said the problem with marriage was you belong to just your husband and she belongs to all of us.

She also said right before Who's That Girl, please forgive me, I'm not used to wearing these many clothes as she pulled up her skirt to sit down!

Too many highlights to mention, but I really loved Heartbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Who's That Girl and Music!

She brought a girl up on stage named Heather who was wearing the La Isla Bonita costume from Confessions which was so funny!

Fantastic Glinda. Great to hear and looking forward to your full review. Madonna definitely is impressing everyone.

It was an amazing show. She is so incredible. Warm. Radiant. Luminous. I was in seat 3 next to the catwalk (near the cross)... she was SO close. The guys who caught the bouquet were right in front of me. Like one row in front of me! Haha! Was so happy for them. Feel like I made eye contact once or twice, and waved at Tony her dresser who waved back. Saw her dancer Marvin (longer hair who did the LAV/Love Spent sequence from MDNA with her) on the sidewalk after.

Her voice for the audience chit-chat was so ... petite, sweet, and ... innocent?! Don't know why that struck me. People around me cried during certain numbers, like True Blue and HeartbreakCity/LDLHA, and Who's That Girl. Rebel Heart fan art backdrop was MUCH better than I ever imagined. Thought it would be too much of a DIY feel, but not so much.

So many highlights - can't get specific, as i'm exhausted and have to drive tomorrow. It was PACKED. I took a quick video of the house before it started; maybe I can post it later. I will say the people who whine about Candy Shop or other setlist choices?! Umm... NO COMPLAINING. It is an awesome show. And I can say -- it MUST be seen live, in person. Reading about it and seeing a few photos really don't do it justice? It's breathtaking in spots. And so intimate in others. Her ukulele moments are pure magic and vulnerability.

My only disappointments? That it ended. Felt like it should have gone on and on and on. And that I missed the chance to meet some of you! :( I met an old MadonnaWeb forum poster (back in the days before it was overrun by spammers) - ShawnDC. I don't think he posts here - but it was fun to meet him after knowing him online only for the past 15 years. Would have loved to have met Kurt, Glinda, Bill, and Stephen. Maybe in Philly if some of you will be there. Good night, all!

She performed La Vie en Rose. For Barack Obama and said she hoped he could understand French. She seemed disappointed by his refusal to attend. But she talked sweetly and with good humor about it.

And yes, she performed Holiday, if that question wasn't answered.

She performed Into the Groove, Everybody, and Lucky Star during Dress You Up. I'm not sure if she had done ITG in Montreal first night? I didn't have much time to research. I knew she did a medley of 80s songs there. I thought some were disappointed it was rumored to be out? But maybe it was there, and i just forgot.

It was an amazing show. She is so incredible. Warm. Radiant. Luminous. I was in seat 3 next to the catwalk (near the cross)... she was SO close. The guys who caught the bouquet were right in front of me. Like one row in front of me! Haha! Was so happy for them. Feel like I made eye contact once or twice, and waved at Tony her dresser who waved back. Saw her dancer Marvin (longer hair who did the LAV/Love Spent sequence from MDNA with her) on the sidewalk after.

Her voice for the audience chit-chat was so ... petite, sweet, and ... innocent?! Don't know why that struck me. People around me cried during certain numbers, like True Blue and HeartbreakCity/LDLHA, and Who's That Girl. Rebel Heart fan art backdrop was MUCH better than I ever imagined. Thought it would be too much of a DIY feel, but not so much.

So many highlights - can't get specific, as i'm exhausted and have to drive tomorrow. It was PACKED. I took a quick video of the house before it started; maybe I can post it later. I will say the people who whine about Candy Shop or other setlist choices?! Umm... NO COMPLAINING. It is an awesome show. And I can say -- it MUST be seen live, in person. Reading about it and seeing a few photos really don't do it justice? It's breathtaking in spots. And so intimate in others. Her ukulele moments are pure magic and vulnerability.

My only disappointments? That it ended. Felt like it should have gone on and on and on. And that I missed the chance to meet some of you! :( I met an old MadonnaWeb forum poster (back in the days before it was overrun by spammers) - ShawnDC. I don't think he posts here - but it was fun to meet him after knowing him online only for the past 15 years. Would have loved to have met Kurt, Glinda, Bill, and Stephen. Maybe in Philly if some of you will be there. Good night, all!

Fantastic to hear Peter. :kiss2:

So many great members at this concert.

Just getting home. I'm exhausted but it was such an amazing night. I got emotional during certain parts of the show, just swelling with pride for our girl and how far she's come.

I think my absolute favorite performance is Like a Virgin. It was just SO MUCH FUN

A major highlight of the night was meeting fantastically cute and funny Stephen. He is doll and had me in stitches the entire time we talked. It was truly an honor to meet him.

What a wonderful night!!!!

Oh and her singing voice has never been better!!!! LDLHA was superb and she got a MAJOR reaction from the crowd during La Vie en Rose, a song I had hoped she was going to drop stateside but was so glad she didn't After hearing it. Truly impressive. Another highlight for sure

Oh and her singing voice has never been better!!!! LDLHA was superb and she got a MAJOR reaction from the crowd during La Vie en Rose, a song I had hoped she was going to drop stateside but was so glad she didn't After hearing it. Truly impressive. Another highlight for sure

:clap::clap::dramatic:

QUEEN !!!

It is an awesome show. And I can say -- it MUST be seen live, in person. Reading about it and seeing a few photos really don't do it justice? It's breathtaking in spots. And so intimate in others. Her ukulele moments are pure magic and vulnerability.

It was an amazing show. She is so incredible. Warm. Radiant. Luminous.

I can't quite process all of this :drama::drama:

So happy for you guys you had a chance to witness the M magic once again

It was PACKED. I took a quick video of the house before it started; maybe I can post it later.

:wow:

And someone should send it to the NYP/Daily Mail "journalists" :chuckle: who have been recycling the same wishful "Madonna is struggling to fill venues" article since 2001! Can't believe we're four days into this tour and she's already getting so much love from both serious critics and journalists and fans alike. We are 5 and 6 months away from the Australasian dates, this can only be even more amazing for already pretty stellar sales

12002204_916517168436131_550093669426504

Guest whatatramp

to audience member "I remember you baby you'be been following me around for 3 decades"

"how long have we been together? more than a decade? God bless you, you're the reason my kids are going to good schools" :dead:

:chuckle:

Thanks for all of the reviews! It sounds like everyone who's actually been to the show is raving about it (as opposed to some who haven't who are finding fault with it) - it's brilliant to see so much positivity around here!!!

Again, thank you for sharing your experiences!!!! I'm really glad you've all had such a great time!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all of the reviews! It sounds like everyone who's actually been to the show is raving about it (as opposed to some who haven't who are finding fault with it) - it's brilliant to see so much positivity around here!!!

Again, thank you for sharing your experiences!!!! I'm really glad you've all had such a great time!!! :thumbsup:

This x 1M :clap::clap::clap: