Post your favourite top 3 Madonna coats!

jacket

Since Jacket started this thread, I am interested in what he thinks is a coat or a jacket. ( Don't go changing your name again now Jacket as for ages I still thought of you as T-shirt) 😄😄

I love the Desperately seeking Susan Pyramid jacket but never saw it as a coat. However in the movie, she tells Gary Glass that Roberta owed her a coat. I know this is anal but I am interested in what people consider to be coats or jackets. So after all my waffling on, my favourite coat is probably the black trench coat she wore in the Bad Girl video.

Since Jacket started this thread, I am interested in what he thinks is a coat or a jacket. ( Don't go changing your name again now Jacket as for ages I still thought of you as T-shirt)

I love the Desperately seeking Susan Pyramid jacket but never saw it as a coat. However in the movie, she tells Gary Glass that Roberta owed her a coat. I know this is anal but I am interested in what people consider to be coats or jackets. So after all my waffling on, my favourite coat is probably the black trench coat she wore in the Bad Girl video.

Pretty much everyone has posted jackets, IMO. :rotfl:

Coats are long, typically pass the bottom, and conceal rather than enhance what is wore underneath. It's usually a statement piece all on its own.

Where's our gay stereotype fashion designer to clear this up?

Pretty much everyone has posted jackets, IMO. :rotfl:

Coats are long, typically pass the bottom, and conceal rather than enhance what is wore underneath. It's usually a statement piece all on its own.

Where's our gay stereotype fashion designer to clear this up?

Yes, feel the same way. Loved all the photos posted but most seemed to be jackets in my eyes. All good fun though.

Guest Rachelle of London

madonnaXP_228x449.jpg

If this wasnt chinchilla this would be my fave, its beautiful and I love the belt detail. Just wish it was faux.

Madonna+Outerwear+Evening+Coat+x_94CSLK9

This looked fab on the awards

Guest Rachelle of London

article-0-0C8EFAAA000005DC-426_468x771.j

love this colour on her too! very regal

cfkptvx4104473.jpg

I know im cheating with 4 but love her when she isnt in black. This was fab

Yeah I love that jacket she had on with Drake. Kind of helps makes the stage look better due to Drake's face being on it, haha.

And of course, the jacket she wore in BIM video, which would be AWESOME to own!

madonna-bitch-im-madonna-video-03.png

Who could forget the boobs peaking out dress jacket:

ba_ey01.jpg

And something great to wear when causing a commotion!!!

b6e81facb5eef561b85c889c164da968.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Yesss Kilt!!!!!!

I actually have a coat fetish, I have loads so this is like the best thread ever for me