Get a Load of This! Camille Barbone's (madonna's first manager) twitter.

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

I thought, who would have made a gif of that scene...or that movie at all. And then I said, oh, Pud. :lmao::lmao::rotfl:

:rotfl:

I remember watching Madonna Exposed. It was right after Erotica backlash. All the 'experts' on that show predicted an imminent Madonna downfall, where she would become a parody of herself and even went as far as saying that a suicide attempt would not surprise anybody...

I never rated Camille Borboune- Madonna's so called first manager. She had the biggest star on earth in her hands and all she wanted to do is to make her do the rock stuff all the girls were practically doing back then. Madonna's vision was so spot on and progressive and I can't believe a self proclaimed intelligent woman like Camille wouldn't listen to her. According to all the biographies I have read Camille wasn't too keen on the street sound Madonna wanted to do. She was clueless and she didn't have no connection. She downright lied to Madonna about her chances of making it. Can you guys imagine if Madonna didn't do her own thing behind Camille's back how things would have turned out? We wouldn't be here talking about it... That's for sure. And didn't Camille have a nerve to sue Madonna once she became a big star? Camille is just another little person in Madonna's big book. Get Up and High Society Boy are cool tracks but it's Everybody and the other dance/ funky tracks that made Madonna in the end. Camille would listen to them and say "No Madonna this is not what's going to make you a big star". Idiot.

OMG, I remember watching my taped off episode of Madonna EXposed more than once.... such trash, haha

tumblr_nf3xbqNJHo1qbapgqo1_500.jpg

Epic

With all those Christian Right, Pearl Wearing, "Pro Family" hypocritical whores giving their "views". And they even went to the trouble of getting a psychiatrist to appear who said that Madonna would "soon find herself in a very dark corner of her mind" :rotfl:

RE Camille: in a way I appreciate her, she's a smart woman and Madonna had opportunities through her, but she's delusional when she thinks Madonna owes her the start of her career. She would have gotten there anyway, if anything the fact alone that Madonna had a much clearer vision of who she was as an artist and an act is indicative of the fact that Camille is wrong in assuming so.

And as for "I have invested everything I had in Madonna, now I'm bankrupt" stories, I could only say you did so because you wanted to and because, business aside, you had an emotional attachment to the girl but don't attribute your bankruptcy to her or the fact that her solo career later took off via other channels

I remember watching Madonna Exposed. It was right after Erotica backlash. All the 'experts' on that show predicted an imminent Madonna downfall, where she would become a parody of herself and even went as far as saying that a suicide attempt would not surprise anybody...

:chuckle::rotfl: True

"The experts" DEAD

I read some silly biography in 1993 and the book ended with some chapter about Madonna being in a fairground and some old gipsy lady read her hand and told her she would like flop forever and then Madonna was incredibly scared and all friends noticed that she hasn't been the same.

HAHAHAHAHA