Appreciate The Greatest Star That Ever Lived!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Always loved the way she reversed the image of the silly passive all beautiful blonde with her rebellious, defying ways

56ac0418f227a06db82085c4dcb9529a.jpg

She's an icon, a beauty queen, an artist, a rebel, a category of her own, a philanthropist, a star, a renegade, a trend setter, a heartbreaker, a vision, a tortured soul, a fun day out, a humanist, a great talent, an inspiration, a hard worker, a blond, a brunette, a redhead, a business woman, a woman, a mother, a little girl lost, a survivor, a mer girl, a sexologist, a smart cookie, a dancer, a singer, an entertainer,....

She's Madonna.

Guest Pud Whacker

Always loved the way she reversed the image of the silly passive all beautiful blonde with her rebellious, defying ways

56ac0418f227a06db82085c4dcb9529a.jpg

oh yes. TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE for injecting a shot of strength and adrenaline in MM's tragic, suicidal, drug addicted legacy.

I remember when this photo was the pin-up in TV week. Everyone I knew said " what an amazing picture" Madonna has the face of a Hollywood goddess - beautiful, seductive and also different. Nothing cookie-cutter about her. She can look incredible in any style. Match that with her amazing music and talent - no-one like her before or since.

tumblr_neqhk3Ouey1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

She is everything! And everyone who thinks otherwise is just in denial. Every negative comment about her should be considered Lese Majeste from now on.

At pain of death

OB-PL097_madonn_EV_20110901143902.jpg

20110901-pictures-madonna-venice-film-fe

news_guccivenice01.jpg

let me smell it first!!!

---

oh, i love that day sooooooooooo much!!! :inlove:

tumblr_na8btxBjEY1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

THE MONEY SHOT...I still have an unofficial Calendar with that picture :wow:

Can u believe that hair cut was actually 'shocking' back in the day :D

Guest Pud Whacker

THE MONEY SHOT...I still have an unofficial Calendar with that picture :wow:

Can u believe that hair cut was actually 'shocking' back in the day :D

its still so marvelous to me. all of it is!!!

tumblr_nqvc89g63Y1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

:inlove: