The annual plea to keep MadonnaNation alive

svperstar

I do this every year alas, because I have yet to achieve independent wealth.

Every June, MadonnaNation goes through a renewal process that is quite financially paralyzing. In essence, the server costs a one-year renewal (domain included) of $150, then goes into a monthly fee after that of $30-something in order to handle the traffic load (we are on a VPS -- look it up).

In different circumstances I would absorb this all anyway, but again, i'm not wealthy yet. So consider this my standing on the street corner pan-handling for donations from you all.

Those who are familiar with the drill know the outlet. Those that dont: if you want to spare a couple bucks to keep us running at capacity for another year, I accept any and all increments at paypal. You can send them to cinema2000@frontier.com

Okay, carry on.

Every June, MadonnaNation goes through a renewal process that is quite financially paralyzing. In essence, the server costs a one-year renewal (domain included) of $150, then goes into a monthly fee after that of $30-something in order to handle the traffic load (we are on a VPS -- look it up).

Donated :)

like how much should a donation be? idefinitely would like to contribute.

Any donations count..

If we all give a little... :)

i'll wait...these times no money....

just an advice...pin the thread....and i would make a thread even in the madonna sections.....(a lot more people would know....)

i've got to get a prepaid visa card. And wait for it to come in. unless its a us donation. I would love to donate to the site. Money is hard. but friends here really keep me cheered up dealing with mental health issues. Plus dealing with my 67 year old mild dementia mother. This place brightens my day. count me in.

Guest Rachelle of London

Will send money on payday (28th) this is gonna sound really ghetto but I haven't got any money leftover this month because I bought a new weave :lmao:

Love this place

Hi my lovely Svperstar. I lost my debit and credit cards a few weeks ago (long story) and It's been a huge hassle getting them back since I just moved and my address and blah blah (also a long story), but as soon as I get them I'll update my paypal and send a little help!

Howdy, have sent money through. Any issues with "ivan" please let me know and will re-post. Hoping to keep up the good work of yet another year :ass:

Hi my lovely Svperstar. I lost my debit and credit cards a few weeks ago (long story) and It's been a huge hassle getting them back since I just moved and my address and blah blah (also a long story), but as soon as I get them I'll update my paypal and send a little help!

Oh no Raul, you are lovely one. :inlove: