Leaks - Is Guy Oseary guilty ?

Music

I'm not sure. I think "anna" is just a collector's groupie lol. Back in the day on some other forum I had an avatar from some unreleased footage, he befriended me because of it. He begged me for screen shots of this one video and I sent them. I later see he made one of them his avatar and then would try to sell all the screen shots as photoshoot outtakes lol. I once photoshopped Madonna's face onto a model's pic and used it as an avatar for a bit then anna saved it and made it his avatar and played it off as an outtake. I think if Anna was in with the hacker he'd have a lot more knowledge of shit instead of spitting out vagueness. If anyone is familiar with the writing style of "Anna", do check out KTZ on madonna-infinity. That user's ip address is in Israel too. :)

Ya Anna was notorious for using fake images. I love that you were messing with him causing that :p

People with these conspiracy theories need to chill out. How would those leaks benefit Guy Oseary? Seriously might as well say Madonna leaked the new album herself.

Truth is we all leaked Madonnas new album. Our constant need for new material made all of us go crazy. As if most of us didn't jump on the link to listen to Gimme All Ya Lovin or Rebel Heart or Wash All Over Me... Who could fight the temptation? We have threads after threats to prove it after all!

What about Candy Shop and Beat Goes On? Weren't they accidentally leaked to test fans approval after Confessions On The Dancefloor cuts were played to unbeknown ravers?

We all did it.. Madonnas always had that kind of crazy attention from fans.. So I m not that shocked when these songs leak months before their schedule. Yes Rebel Heart was the extreme of this spectrum but hopefully we have all learned our lesson.

The hacker made the mistake to sell the mdna demo before the album was out, that's the main point. Then a "good guy" just leaked them to piss off another collector, that's the way it always went for pics as well. Anna/Tom are masters in fake outtakes which they charge you insane amounts for. As someone mentioned above the audio Hahn sells or sold in the past were nearly all "enhanced".

If people know about leakers and people who earn money, how come Guy or Madonna or whoever doesn't know? You just have to create a fake email, say that you are a rich Chinese or Russian who wants to collect, buy something for big money and then get a bit of a reputation as good buyer.

In 2 weeks you have the name of the main hacker.

In fact, i wonder why Rocco didn't try to do it. I can picture myself being 15, in August, and dreaming to be a good detective. I would call that friend of his, that dude that seems his boyfriend, and tell him to come over to solve the mistery. David and Mercy can help. And Madonna would be so happy to see her children playing together...

This is plain stupid to think there's only one Anna/Falcon. Anyone can register to a forum and use that nickname. I'm sure there's a lot of fake Anna out there.

I guess we'll never know the real thruth.

This is like something you'd see on Criminal Minds

This is a job for...

angela.jpg?token=83GahZqvtkqkhlOqdrhd60Q

In less than 15 minutes she'll find Guy's secret closet and the $200 he won when he sold the demos (and also the candies he stole to that kid in the schoolyard) :newspaper:

Guy Oseary wants Madonna to be a the biggest, massive money making machine that ever existed. As soon as he came on board as manager things started to lose their integrity. All about mass profit. Really at this stage in the game the only one who needed massive profits was him Madonna has made all her money.