Could Madonna do a b-side concert?

frzndrwnwrld

Sure she could, but the question is...would she feel inspired putting together such a show? I'd rather want her to focus solely on the big-budget world tours than to put together a half-baked show with fan favourites. We know most of these tracks don't inspire her on stage, and even though I'd love to sing along with her on stuff like Angel, I don't want to see her being bored on stage for 2 hours either (we've already got a taste of that with RIT).

There are 4 songs though I NEED to see her performing live. Physical Attraction. Bad Girl. You'll See (!!). Take A Bow (!!!!!). Anyone out of these will satisfy my fan heart for the rest of my life.

Didn't someone ask her something like this on the "Ask Me Anything" on reddit from 2 years ago?

Yes!

Fan : "Would you consider ever doing a small fan tour with less known songs?"

M : "sounds like fun - who is going to pay my overhead?"

:madgemanson:

Yes!

Fan : "Would you consider ever doing a small fan tour with less known songs?"

M : "sounds like fun - who is going to pay my overhead?"

:madgemanson:

So who's setting up a Kickstarter for this? 💴💶💷💵

After Drowned World, I thought she would always be daring in her set list. Now it seems to be seventy-percent the new album and everything else a hit or semi-hit single.

Why are many here insisting that if she were to tour with b-sides it would be an unplugged styled tour? Madonna would create the same lavish tours she always has with a less recognizable set list of songs.

Why are many here insisting that if she were to tour with b-sides it would be an unplugged styled tour? Madonna would create the same lavish tours she always has with a less recognizable set list of songs.

Because the lavish shows are very expensive to produce and a b sides tour would only appeal to a small group of fans. So to make it financially viable it would have to be stripped down and less produced than her normal tours.

I don't really get the appeal of the whole B sides thing. Sure, I would love to hear some of the more obscure songs she has never or rarely played, but to me it wouldn't be a Madonna concert without a few better known songs because those are what makes her an icon. But a whole concert of B sides and obscure songs just sounds odd to me.

One day I would like see her do a more stripped down tour in smaller venues with more obscure songs than she usually does but with still a few of her better known songs. I really want to see her in a small theatre sized venue one day. She could also do stories between songs because I think she is funny and interesting. That would be a tour I'd love to see but not a whole B sides show.