Nile Rodgers on Madonna in Q Magazine.

Glindathegood

This may sound crazy but since her son likes classic rock like Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd. What about exploring that? It would be really different for her and might get people's attention! I love Rebel Heart but I feel a lot of the public was like oh another pop album from Madonna.

Interesting suggestion Glinda. While I don't know if I want Madonna to do a complete rock album, some rock songs would be great. She has proven she can do it with Burning up, Gambler and on the new album Addicted. They all seem like rock songs to me and she nails it.

I like Glinda

I like her too even if we're not always on the same page it's nice to see different opinions being expressed, we can argue and that's what makes forums interesting. It's boring when everybody agree and i damn hope somebody will disagree with this comment and destroy my ass.

A rock album would be awesome. We know Madonna can work her magic on any style of music. I think the reception to RH is partly age but also that the public may be over this Madonna style with producing dance slanted albums, l think if it was pure pop and not darkened and weighed down by the heavy bass and need to have a DJ turn everything to dance it would gain more traction. I love it but in my opinion even the heart songs are prevented from being uplifting by the bass and music arrangement.