30 years later Martin Shreiber & Playboy are still milking those 1979 nude pics

Roland Barthes

The fact that they're still talking about these pictures is good, it means she's still very popular no matter how many records she sell. She's a very rich woman and she moved on from this mess 30 years ago with the iconic SO WHAT.

Don't be sorry for her, she doesn't care about these pictures anymore. Too bad she's not on the cover of the magazine.

Well I don't feel sorry for her, because she doesn't care that much. I'm just annoyed that they keep milking this.

Anyway, people always care about what she does. No matter how "irrelevant" her haters says she is. Bitch, she's Madonna! :queenbitch:

The fact that they're still talking about these pictures is good, it means she's still very popular no matter how many records she sell. She's a very rich woman and she moved on from this mess 30 years ago with the iconic SO WHAT.

Don't be sorry for her, she doesn't care about these pictures anymore. Too bad she's not on the cover of the magazine.

Yes. It only adds to her aura :bow:

not to be clichéd, but any publicity is good publicity. something makes me think Queen M agrees...

if that was me i'd so be proud :lmao: i think she secretly loves the photos, but i can see she was embarrassed first in the 80s before she showed her body. it may have even helped with her career (when it comes to sex) if you think about it.. everyone already saw her nude so it made it easier and she just went all out with erotica etc. in the photos she 's almost like a renaissance statue. her body is perfect.

They are tasteful and artistic, they don't belong in Playboy. Very eerie how similar the Marilyn and Madonna nude leak story is, they both showed their star quality with how they handled the exposure, even though it was decades apart. Nowadays it doesn't mean a thing. Madonna needn't be shy of these photographs, it might be a hard time to reflect on but they are stunning shots.