TORINO 21/11/2015 CIAO ITALIA!!!

cosmic_system

My order kept getting canceled or it refused my presale code...it was either one or the other for two an half hours straight...

& I kept pulling front or second row :lmao: U just gotta laugh, right?

But...

OMG I HAVE CRY :sad:

Public sale will be even harder I guess. I'm praying for you though! Keep trying if you've got the code though!

I know, the seats they offered in the presale were actually the best in the house...I can't believe I had them in my basket FOUR fucking times.

And can I just say that the 27 euros PER TICKET, they charge as a PRESALE fee is ridiculous.

When I do get tickets & finally arrive in Torino I will ask my cousin Antonietta who married my cousin Tonino,

and who live Torino, 2 join me in squeezing out a turd in front of the ticket booth...

Yes cuz we are that kind of family.

tumblr_n2hpx7nZNG1s5bh5uo1_500.gif

I've got my tickets through the ICON presale without a hitch and I received the tickets this morning!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!

I've never been to Torino :blush:

Can't wait for the tour and for all the rumours and the live threading of the opening night and all that tour frenzy !!!! :drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

The Turin show has sold out!

I'd expect a 2nd show to be announced later today..

wtf is this mess?!

first of all, the ticketone.it website is shit. even if you set the language in English, it still shows it in Italian.

Second of all, no map of the venue?! how am I suppose to guess the seat category without a map?

And thirdly, sometimes they were showing no seat available, after refreshing there were 2 types available, then there was none etc.

imo, the whole pre-sale idea was shit, especially when you come only in one city/ country.

Edited by Messiah

he's from naples??

His dad is from Napoli city, his mama from Emilia Romagna, my dad is from Basilicata...

so when I put my penis inside him it sounds like an aria from a Puccini Opera.

Thank u.

His dad is from Napoli city, his mama from Emilia Romagna, my dad is from Basilicata...

so when I put my penis inside him it sounds like an aria from a Puccini Opera.

Thank u.

:dead:

great genes!!!