HOLY WATER

This one shines, and I loved the demo too. I know I was/am in the minority there, but this track was killer from the start. Its sassy and funny and it makes me want to do a booty dance. For me, the demo version is one of only 3 or 4 that still stands up to the album version, though the album versions are killer too.

I'm still of the opinion that Madonna doing this song at 56 is a bold and important thing. I don't think it's "desperate" at all. And yeah, I know it's tongue in cheek to an extent, but the woman should sing about her holy water if she wants to. It's one of the album's few dance tracks, the production is massive, there are so many hooks, it feels bold and sinister and sexy. She's hotter than women three decades younger. If the whole album was this sort of song, I wouldn't be thrilled. But this is rebel and heart, and we get a little bit of everything. I am here for the holy water!

And "Yeezus loves my pussy best" is everything!

Frankly I don't understand the aversion to this song. I love everything about it - the beat, the moans (I don't find it corny, I think it adds to the intention of the song). Not to mention the lyrics; I have been singing bitch get off my pole for the past three days

I have to ask, what exactly is Holy Water about?

Is it about lesbian sex? Or is she telling the other girls to fuck off because she's seducing a guy? To me, it seems like she is a prostitute trainer, telling them to get off the pole until she teaches them everything they need to know about lesbian sex. And that's why the Vogue part is there, to tell the girls to try lesbian sex.

Holy Water was far more successful than S.E.X. I think S.E.X. is alright but Holy Water makes me remember the Fall of 1990. Madonna was so REBEL"lious". Even Prince could not touch her provocativeness. She was a "bad bitch". L.U.V. M and her Holy Water.

I have to ask, what exactly is Holy Water about?

Is it about lesbian sex? Or is she telling the other girls to fuck off because she's seducing a guy? To me, it seems like she is a prostitute trainer, telling them to get off the pole until she teaches them everything they need to know about lesbian sex. And that's why the Vogue part is there, to tell the girls to try lesbian sex.

:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna see a whole strip show girl section with notorius poll dancing and Madonna in her lingerie looking sexy as hell in her 57 singing Holly water,Best night and Justify my love

ME too and I want her to kick her dancers off the poles :drama:

ME too and I want her to kick her dancers off the poles :drama:

If only we could get another masturbation scene like the LAV from the BAT. And then all hell will break loose and people calling her a whore and a trump again!!

If only we could get another masturbation scene like the LAV from the BAT. And then all hell will break loose and people calling her a whore and a trump again!!

I think she needs to bring back the original intention of the LAV BAT perf and take a shower :drama:

Never heard about that one!!! Absolutely perfect idea!!!

I think it's true! She originally wanted to take a shower or something. Can someone back me up?

I think it's true! She originally wanted to take a shower or something. Can someone back me up?

Yeah I think it either fell through or it was Gaultier's idea and she didn't like it. There were sketches and everything

If she doesn't shower on stage for this song she should at least pole dance (on a cross) while water cascades down on her...before segueing into Wash All Over Me / Rain / Rescue Me / Ray of Light :wow:

I can't say it enough - "Holy Water" is an anthem of LIFE.

If you can't get into this song, I can't fuck with you.

I am SO ready for a sex section on this tour to piss off the masses...give it to them Madonna.

Guest Pud Whacker

yes, its true. xo

Its true but it was part of the planning process for a tentative Like a Prayer tour..