What time do you think she'll come on?

My last train home after the Manchester show will be at 23:20 so I already know I've missed it hahaha. It's a good job I live close to the arena and night buses are a thing. I probably won't expect her until between half nine and ten. Let's hope she proves me wrong.

Guest Rachelle of London

It'll be like Miami. She'll come on at 11:45, people will be entering the venue hearing music only to discover it's still soundcheck :dead:

I can't believe it's been 3 years since CMoodys epic Miami thread.

When I was in Birmingham the people next to me in the triangle were saying they had to catch a train from New Street at eleven. The security man just laughed at them.

Guest Rachelle of London

When I was in Birmingham the people next to me in the triangle were saying they had to catch a train from New Street at eleven. The security man just laughed at them.

:dead:

I got picked up last time from my nephew (hes 20) I had a text from him saying 'here spaz (thats what he calls me) im in the hotel car park over the road' She hadnt even come on!

Well to be very very honest I do hope she doesn't come on that late like she did with MDNA. 10 is fine, but starting close to Midnight like in MIA or South America was ridiculous, sorry...I know, we fans love her and wait for her anyway, but we only make up half of the audience. I think to the general ticket buyers, it's pretty unfair to come on hours later than announced, especially if it's on a weekday (for obvious reasons which don't need explaining I hope). And I gotta say I do understand them if they leave the show then and don't have a good impression of her.

If fans are complaining though, I think it's a different thing...I mean sorry but we KNOW that she's late. I really hope there won't be too many bitching people at the front this time!

I mean tbh I'll be pressed at her too if she comes on that late. I do expect it but I really don't want the crowd to be angry at her before the show starts and the press will write about her very negatively if it happens. It was on the national NEWS here when Bieber came on two hours late so... please be on time, Queen.

I can't believe the car park story ^^^^^. Nephew must've been so pleased!

Guest Rachelle of London

She'll be later this time. Warn your friends.

With no planned stadiums as yet she's in no real threat to perform before a certain time :lmao:

Only way round this is for guy to fast forward all her clocks and pretend it's later than it is.

I can't wait

How about Guy O telling her there's a curfew at every show?

I loved it how she was hours late in Birmingham and then appeared on time with the next show because of that Scottish curfew! Then she went to Dublin and was hours late again :lmao:

1am is good because people can have a drink after the show and catch the first morning train back after the gig :rotfl:

Seriously though I have a feeling she'll be on time for this tour. It looks to me this time around (with the album and tour promo) that they've learnt a lot of lessons from MDNA, hence the return to traditional album promo, TV perfs and with the tour she's returning to arenas (after a lot of negative feedback about sound in stadiums and, er, "other outdoor performing spaces") so I think the starting time will also be taken on board (she was even asked about it by Ellen at the time.)

I reckon she'll be on stage at 9:00 - 9:30p.m. most of the time.

If we all voice our concerns to Guy and tell him travel will be a pain! People will be pissed and keep looking at their watches, probably leave early and that ain't gonna look good.

She'll be later this time. Warn your friends.

With no planned stadiums as yet she's in no real threat to perform before a certain time :lmao:

Only way round this is for guy to fast forward all her clocks and pretend it's later than it is.

I can't wait

Actually, the Stockholm venue is a stadium :)

lol remember the days of RIT when she started at 830 on the dot every night?

that was because she was married.......Guy Ritchie was probably giving her lot's of shit.

I remember S&S starting at 8:30. I was pissed for both MDNA nights because I boozed it up before I went, got to the United Center at 8, and had to keep buying $11 beers to keep the buzz going until she started at 10:30. I guess this time it doesn't really matter since I'll be at my VIP party until it starts :queenbitch:

There should be no surprises this time.......just PLAN on it being late, it most certainly won't be the time on the ticket. Ive seen her on every tour since DWT and I don't ever recall her being on time. MDNA was more extreme with being late, but even her "normal late" has her coming on at 9:30-10 which is 1 1/2-2 hrs past start time on ticket.

Quite honestly, at every tour I've been to, the venue is still practically empty at 8 o'clock.