NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

^^^Yeah, I noticed the discrepancy in the number of rows in F8, too. I'm just gonna end up calling Ticketmaster, or whomever, and ask them to draw me a seat chart in crayons.

Let us know how that turns out! :nervous:

Got tickets for Barclays on the 19th! I wasn't able to afford the quality of seats I was hoping for, but at least my angle to view the stage is good. As long as the angle to the stage is good, there really aren't bad seats in a venue like Barclays.

I will keep an eye out for better seats.

Guest Rocco Papa

I'm going to see the show at Barclays!! My seat isn't exactly ideal, but it's affordable and I'll take what I can get. I'm super excited!!

I'm going to see the show at Barclays!! My seat isn't exactly ideal, but it's affordable and I'll take what I can get. I'm super excited!!

Yay congrats!

Congrats on fans getting tixs for NYC :excl::excl: I can't buy tickets now, but I'm praying for extra shows to be eventually added.

Will buy get tickets no matter what before shows, but don't want to go broke like MDNA tour.

There seem to be a lot of tickets left. Is this because of the pricing?

I think so. The upper seats for MSG & especially for Barclays are too expensive. A lot of the upper seats are more than double, some triple the price of MDNA. No one will pay more than $400 for seats that are so far away.

I think so. The upper seats for MSG & especially for Barclays are too expensive. A lot of the upper seats are more than double, some triple the price of MDNA. No one will pay more than $400 for seats that are so far away.

Yeah. I mean I had shitty seats for MDNA, but I saw her in Yankee Stadium, which is obviously a big stadium. I knew I was going to pay more for an arena, and I'm happy to, but some upper level seats basically behind the stage are going for $200+ and you need to shell out $400+ to even get out of the upper level.

My friend decided our price point was $200-300 per ticket and were hoping to get pretty good seats... still in the upper level haha

Even the shitty seats, the ones with the sideview of a stage, are going for $113 instead of $54. Was the highest price of MDNA tix $375? I would go to all shows in NYC if the ticket prices were lower. I mean, I still need to pay rent and bills :lol:

MDNA was a rarity. Confessions was RH pricing for all of those seats too, and it sold out. Different economy and public awareness, but I have no doubt it will sell out. NY is different though in that not a lot of people plan for a concert this many months in advance.

Even the shitty seats, the ones with the sideview of a stage, are going for $113 instead of $54. Was the highest price of MDNA tix $375? I would go to all shows in NYC if the ticket prices were lower. I mean, I still need to pay rent and bills :lol:

Total was $390 or so for MDNA I think. I noticed the services fees for NY are noticeably higher this time. I wondered if that was because of the super deluxe bundling. Anyway, it's not necessary to sit in the most expensive seats to enjoy the show.

MDNA was a rarity. Confessions was RH pricing for all of those seats too, and it sold out. Different economy and public awareness, but I have no doubt it will sell out. NY is different though in that not a lot of people plan for a concert this many months in advance.

Total was $390 or so for MDNA I think. I noticed the services fees for NY are noticeably higher this time. I wondered if that was because of the super deluxe bundling. Anyway, it's not necessary to sit in the most expensive seats to enjoy the show.

Nope, Confessions were not these prices for the higher tiers. For the RH Tour, the top tier seating price has been expanded to much higher seats than it was for previous tours. I bought tickets in the far end of the 100 level seats in previous tours for less than $200 and now they are $415. The floor seats are the same price though.

Nope, Confessions were not these prices for the higher tiers. For the RH Tour, the top tier seating price has been expanded to much higher seats than it was for previous tours. I bought tickets in the far end of the 100 level seats in previous tours for less than $200 and now they are $415. The floor seats are the same price though.

I was talking about floor and 100 level for MSG. Some 100 level were $200 during MDNA, but those same seats were $400 for Confessions. Seats popped up for me at the far end of the 100 level for $200 today though.

I agree for Barclays $400 for the Barclays 100 level is too much. But it's also a Saturday night, so who knows how they consider these things.

Guest Rocco Papa

Got tickets for Barclays on the 19th! I wasn't able to afford the quality of seats I was hoping for, but at least my angle to view the stage is good. As long as the angle to the stage is good, there really aren't bad seats in a venue like Barclays.

I will keep an eye out for better seats.

Have you been to Barclays before? Where did you sit? What's the place like? How big is it?

I noticed for Barclays that there were tickets behind the stage for $100??? WTF? Who would get and pay for those kind of tickets??? :electropop::manson::rotfl:

Well, for this particular tour, you could probably see quite a lot from those seats because the catwalk leading up to " stage c" (the heart) goes almost towards the other end of the floor.

I noticed for Barclays that there were tickets behind the stage for $100??? WTF? Who would get and pay for those kind of tickets??? :electropop::manson::rotfl:

I hate when those seats keep showing up. I dont' want it! :lol:

Holy s**t! Did not realize how expensive nyc tickets this time are. :sad:

I also remember MDNA shows being less expensive.

it is expensive. I remembered paying $150 something for the same seat at MSG. Now it's $200.

Furthermore, why do the seat numbers (on the floor) increase from right-to-left? Is this normal? And is it like this for other shows, because other shows don't show the seat-layout-chart in such detail as the one in Brooklyn.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, because people want to see more than one show. The rest of the seats left have nothing to do with the people who already purchased tickets. MSG says second and final show though so is that just for that venue, or is there a possibility of a second night in Brooklyn too?