NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

Yes, because people want to see more than one show. The rest of the seats left have nothing to do with the people who already purchased tickets. MSG says second and final show though so is that just for that venue, or is there a possibility of a second night in Brooklyn too?

There's time for it in the schedule! But four in NYC might be tough

And people are still moaning when she adds date..

Just maybe she doesn't want to do lots of dates so she could do Asia and Australia? Woman is not a robot.

I kind of agree with you revelvvv, I had to purchase what fucking ticketmaster offer, and two hours after that you could chose directly from the map still amazing seats.

Anyway, I won't complain if the show is amazing.

I found floor seats in section F and A, but I needed a visual reference as to where the exact seats were at. I had no idea where those rows were located in the section. I decided not to buy. They need to update the map like Barclays where you can see the individual seats.

I'll wait again, patiently...

I found floor seats in section F and A, but I needed a visual reference as to where the exact seats were at. I had no idea where those rows were located in the section. I decided not to buy. They need to update the map like Barclays where you can see the individual seats.

I'll wait again, patiently...

LMAO, I've been offered those same 2 seats for the past 5 hours now. It's ridiculous. I keep waiting for someone to buy them so I can get offered something else! But yes, I have no idea where they're located (especially the E's and F's), so I didn't hit buy.

i didn't bother this time around - I will try for MSG closer to the date - I already have tickets for Barclays and the first two ICON presales sucked so it feels like a waste of $20

I don't know why so many people paid for the Icon presale this time around? I've always read through the years that the seats they offer aren't that great. I've always just done the Live Nation/venue presale tbh

I gots mine today for the 17th--section 2, 6th row--right at the tip of the heart... hope they're good, cos I gave up section D tickets for them.

Brooklyn?

Msg 1?

Msg 2?

I noticed about 3 or 4 floor seats had their resale prices lowered in brooklyn

so billbored said three dates now have been added to New York....none of her US/Canada dates have sold out...she's playing twice at one venue and one show at clarcays or something like that....whats the difference in venue???

• 3 weeks later...

Waiting for additional dates in Brooklyn since don't have tickets yet.

M can easily have two extra days there according to tour schedule.

They announced for MDNA two additional msg shows much later than rest of shows.

Still hope they eventually do same here!