NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

Jamesy and MLVCfan - thanks for the info. What's crazy is that logically, I KNOW THIS, but I am still panicking! Or at least trying not to panic.

Probably because I'm flying in for this show, and am freaking out if I don't actually get tickets.

But I have been to SO many shows from other artists where I have traveled w/out having tickets, or have purchased them the day of the show, getting really good seats.

It just seems different for this situation, though, because it's freaking MADONNA. lol

ahhhhhhhhh

That's my issue. I've never seen her outside of my city, and this adds a new dimension of crazy.

I know, it was a once in a lifetime indulgence I'm allowing myself. I'm so excited.

Sometimes we just have to go for it!!!

And congrats, that is VERY exciting! :)

That's my issue. I've never seen her outside of my city, and this adds a new dimension of crazy.

She came to my city for the first time ever (!!!) last tour, but that's not happening this time around. *sad face*

Anyway, I'm currently drinking tea and trying to calm my shit.

She will definitely add extra dates, she always does in NY.

I got carried away...it was a Row 1 Section F2 seat in Brooklyn, I couldn't resist my impulses. It was $3000 total for two tickets. I can't believe I did that, but it's my college graduation and acceptance to Grad school gift.

You spent $1,500 a ticket?!?!? Whaaat?

Really? I didn't get to check MSG until this packages were already sold out. I like Brooklyn better, the venue is more modern and the sound is better. MSG is great too, but just a preference.

Maybe the tickets were more because the MSG show is first...price gouging.

Yep I just checked Barclays and it is in fact $1530 vs. $1755 at MSG.

GOT MY TICKETS!!!!!

OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED. Seeing Madonna in New York has been a long life dream. And with one of her best albums, no less!!! I pray the seats are good, lol. I can't believe I just spent more money for less of a view...

Crap, I'm just going to wait until Monday. Pulled up tickets, but I can't afford 200-400 right now.

got 2 tix to opening night in Miami!

the pre-sale didn't offer up any tickets in NY for me - I guess they mostly went in a few minutes in the Legacy sale

I will wait until closer to the dates to get tix in NY

I am right there with you cruncher. they could make it clear if they wanted. knowing which isle seat 1 vs seat 15 is on is a big deal to me. nothing worse than thinking you are right next to the catwalk only to find out you are 15 or so seats away. talk about a let down.

ugh....I still can't figure out how the seats are arranged. Jesus, i'm dumb.

Look at the seating map

If your on mobile it won't show it

^how can this vivid seats have tix for show that have not gone on sale yet?

This chart doesn't really help either, cuz both same lettered floor sections have a "1" in them - what does that mean

I think that means the seat marked "1" is the first seat in the row. In other words, the seating numbers start from left to right. From my experience, I think this is correct. Seat numbers go from left to right.

I think that means the seat marked "1" is the first seat in the row. In other words, the seating numbers start from left to right. From my experience, I think this correct. Seat numbers go from left to right.

Thanks. How many seats are in a row in section 02? On the MSG plan, is the E or the E with the small illegible number considered E or E1?

I had the same problem buying for Brooklyn - runway tickets that were not on the runway according to the chart - so I didn't accept them - and thus, didn't get runway tickets - will try again when new dates are added...

In ticketmaster there is a "select map) option (only for Brooklyn, not Madison) where you can click each individual seat. Most sections have "row 1" but if you look closely at section F5, there is no row 1, the first row is row 6. So, tricky.

In ticketmaster there is a "select map) option (only for Brooklyn, not Madison) where you can click each individual seat. Most sections have "row 1" but if you look closely at section F5, there is no row 1, the first row is row 6. So, tricky.

Try using "find seats for me" instead of "BUY ON MAP"

OKAY, I GOT TICKETS. They are shit, but at least I am in the building YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm going to go drink now.