Madonna - the greatest popular artist of ALL TIME

Jazzy Jan

I can't help it, I have to shout out how great Madonna is. Listened non stop to the 9 released songs. No other popular artist ever has produced such diverse, brilliant and consistently great music than Madonna has. Just remarkable that she is the very best at dance music and her "Pop songs" are pure pop perfection. Her music is so inspiring, joyous and her melodies are to die for. Then to top it off, her ballads are more emotional, sensitive and true than any other artist as well. For 3 decades. she has wowed us and delivered the soundtrack to my life. This era is no different.

I agree, there has never been such an influential and inspiring artist out there that when she pushes boundaries she makes it a trend. I love listening to Joan Of Arc from the nine released songs from rebel heart. It's like she is giving us an insight behind her role as an untouchable, unphasable diva. It's like "Yea I am tough, and that has helped me get where I am today, but I too get vulnerable and just need to be held and cry it out sometimes"

Madonna is my Queen and has been for over 30 years. I just adore her.

In her song Nobody Knows Me she says its so hard to find someone to admire.

Not with you in the world Madonna it's not, you are an inspiration and a true legend. The world would be a dull place without you in it.

Yes, the greatest, popular artist of all time. For me, nobody else comes close.

Luv ya girl!

I totally agree. I was born in '73 and was a teenager in the late 80's and thank God I was. I had a soundtrack to my teenage years that included Michael Jackson,Prince, David Bowie,George Michael and of course the reason we are all here on this forum. MADONNA! The most important, influential and famous female entertainer of the 20th and 21st Century!!! BOW THE FUCK DOWN BITCHES!!!

AGREED!!!

I can't help it, I have to shout out how great Madonna is. Listened non stop to the 9 released songs. No other popular artist ever has produced such diverse, brilliant and consistently great music than Madonna has. Just remarkable that she is the very best at dance music and her "Pop songs" are pure pop perfection. Her music is so inspiring, joyous and her melodies are to die for. Then to top it off, her ballads are more emotional, sensitive and true than any other artist as well. For 3 decades. she has wowed us and delivered the soundtrack to my life. This era is no different.

...and AGREED too!

I totally agree. I was born in '73 and was a teenager in the late 80's and thank God I was. I had a soundtrack to my teenage years that included Michael Jackson,Prince, David Bowie,George Michael and of course the reason we are all here on this forum. MADONNA! The most important, influential and famous female entertainer of the 20th and 21st Century!!! BOW THE FUCK DOWN BITCHES!!!