Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

I don't like the rumor that REBEL HEART lost that vocoder bit "REBEL HEART"... tsk...

thank god the demo leaked...

Yes the demo version came on in my car before and I actually got a bit upset thinking the vocoder bit won't be in the song... It's made me realise now that the leaked version was perfect as it was. BUT... let's not judge until we here the final product.

^ I haven't heard any version of Rebel Heart, but I liked the man's description of the vocoder being replaced by Madonna's clear and pure voice.

I thought people were just recently complaining that they'd prefer to hear Madonna's voice without all the effects.

Regardless it sounds like a hell of a good song that I CAN'T WAIT to hear!

Ok....I don't know if this is old news, but i just listenned to a supposed final "sans rap" version of Iconic.

It sounds VERY real and has a madonna song in the end.

Ok....I don't know if this is old news, but i just listenned to a supposed final "sans rap" version of Iconic.

It sounds VERY real and has a madonna song in the end.

What song in the end? It is very real but the finished version is a bit different although it's the same sonically compared to the earlier rougher demo.

Brazilians are going crazy over Iconic.

I hated it first...LOVE it now!

I preferred the first demo at first but that's only cause the ear is trained that way. Now the finished one fits the sound of the album more than the earlier version. It's really awesome!!!

Someone indicated that this is the best mix she's given us as far as equal ballads, dance songs, experimental tracks, sexy tunes etc. I know some are nervous it won't cohere, but God I am on the edge of seat to hear each and every one of these songs for the very first time!

I'm actually staying away from those two ^^^ I love them so much I don't want to overplay them. Messiah is MAGIC. I only dream of a medley of Frozen and Falling Free wih Messiah on the tour. One can dream.

^ I have heard that those two are ballads. The man who wrote the commentary said that Wash All Over Me is also a ballad. That means I have three ballads to look forward to in addition to Ghosttown. This makes me so happy, and I cannot wait.

^ I have been trying to piece together clues. HC is a ballad too? I'm about to cry!

I need a few ballads on my M albums so this is magical news to me! I felt she hit a new, transcendent peak with Falling Free and also with Ghosttown.

Thank you!!

I'm actually staying away from those two ^^^ I love them so much I don't want to overplay them. Messiah is MAGIC. I only dream of a medley of Frozen and Falling Free wih Messiah on the tour. One can dream.

Messiah is the new Frozen in my world (and yes a medley of the two will sound perfect live).

I hate Madonna when she does those perfect ballads. It makes me too romantic lol :laugh:

^ I have been trying to piece together clues. HC is a ballad too? I'm about to cry!

I need a few ballads on my M albums so this is magical news to me! I felt she hit a new, transcendent peak with Falling Free and also with Ghosttown.

Thank you!!

Well, wait till you listen Ghosttown, Messiah and Joan of Arc in a row, you gonna rethink about Madonna's transcendency.

^ I am literally dying. It sounds like this album is going to be everything. For thirty fucking years, she has written the soundtrack to our lives, and she just won't stop writing great melodies and amazing songs. She's preserved her immaculate voice as well.

Tbh I am glad she pre-released six songs because it sounds like it's just going to be one fucking great tune after another for nineteen tracks, and my head will explode from the orgasm.

Heartbreak city is a ballad too ...and tragic girl (but that didn't make the cut)

So the rumour of Tragic Girl being a b'side to living for love single is false :(

Messiah is so magical..it makes you wanna fall in love :lol:

Guys... what were the demos that Avicii produced? Anything I missed?

Addicted

Borrowed Time

Devil Pray

Rebel Heart

Revolution

Wash All Over Me

Heartbreak City

Two Steps Behind

Messiah

Joan of Arc thanks rebelheart

anything else?

It's kind of jarring to me cause I thought Joan of Arc was going to be a huge like dance song and I thought the same of Queen but they turned out to be ballads and with Joan of arc being so strong and beautiful, I can imagine queen being epic too.

I learned not to underestimate the ballad!

Guys... what were the demos that Avicii produced? Anything I missed?

Addicted

Borrowed Time

Devil Pray

Rebel Heart

Revolution

Wash All Over Me

Heartbreak City

Two Steps Behind

Messiah

Joan of Arc

anything else?

Avicii didn't do Joan of Arc, that was with Toby Gad, Mozella & S1 (Symbolyc One)!