Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

There are several other snippets floating around. Including another one from Queen.

Not sure if the Trust No Bitch is real. The others are though.

Trust No Bitch is definately Madge, I know that bitches voice

I'm not gonna listen - but where does Sex lie on a scale of, say, I'm Going Bananas to Frozen?

Somewhere in bedtine stories and erotica ...it's really good. They elevated the sound to the more cohesive sound. This is gonna be an epic album. Seriously. SEX is so much better and that added sexology bit is probably making it less repetitive altogether (which was my main complaint before)

Somewhere in bedtine stories and erotica ...it's really good. They elevated the sound to the more cohesive sound. This is gonna be an epic album. Seriously. SEX is so much better and that added sexology bit is probably making it less repetitive altogether (which was my main complaint before)

It was one of my least favourite and now the production is wow. :lol: I'm gonna explode from enthousiasm :tigger:

It was one of my least favourite and now the production is wow. :lol: I'm gonna explode from enthousiasm :tigger:

They definitely added an edge to it that was missing. The demo is generic compared to this. I would say this production sounds like a sultry, sexy type of Illuminati production song. Nothing like illuminati but the same kind of paced coolness.

They definitely added an edge to it that was missing. The demo is generic compared to this. I would say this production sounds like a sultry, sexy type of Illuminati production song. Nothing like illuminati but the same kind of paced coolness.

Sounds awesome, Have you heard the full thing or just a clip?

The production on every song feels so fresh and not dated at all. :thumbsup:

Ok so you know what I mean. It just sounds like the 6 released songs and how awesome they were updated...it has that "this song belongs to the album sonically" feel to it. It's sexy and cool. I think it's all going to be very forward and ahead of every other pop bitch out there..not that I'm surprised. I'm just so exstatic to hear it all coming together!

Messiah is the new Frozen in my world (and yes a medley of the two will sound perfect live).

I hate Madonna when she does those perfect ballads. It makes me too romantic lol :laugh:

I cannot get enough of Messiah and Joan of Arc. Those two are almost an addiction.

Another "Messiah" fan! yasssssss! Isn't it a fucking EPIC song!?

Hello! :smooch:

So is this whole album a fresh and new sound in terms of production but with classic Madonna hooks and melodies, you think

Clearly this album is as epic as Confessions on a dance floor.Fresh production mixed with classic madonna. It DESERVES grammy for sure.

:Disco_Ball:

Clearly this album is as epic as Confessions on a dance floor.Fresh production mixed with classic madonna. It DESERVES grammy for sure.

:Disco_Ball:

Sounds amazing if you're right :inlove: possibly more diverse than the wonderful Confessions as well?

Sounds amazing :inlove: possibly more diverse than the wonderful Confessions as well?

Every track is so different. Ballads/sexy mid-tempos/rnb elements/trap. I mean non-fans come to say that they love some songs. :laugh:

Guest HaveASit

Every track is so different. Ballads/sexy mid-tempos/rnb elements/trap. I mean non-fans come to say that they love some songs. :laugh:

Wait, did you hear The whole album?

Another "Messiah" fan! yasssssss! Isn't it a fucking EPIC song!?

Hello! :smooch:

Excuse me I said it a long time ago. Messiah is my personal favorite like I loved falling free and Mer girl!!!

Do you guys think we are going to get some amazing Madonna singing her heart out vocals like Devil Pray and Ghosttown (clear, rich, and full) on some of the other tracks? I'm here for that.