Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

It samples "Vogue" "let your body move to the music" "let your body go with the FLOW" LOL

apparently. but just thinking about that last word in this new context kind of makes me feel unwell. :manson:

I think I would have gone with "Im glad you brought your raincoat, i think its begining to rain.."

If it's Vogue then she repeated herself. She did Vogue in Deeper and Deeper. I don't understand why it's kept under wraps. But surprises are good.

Speaking of Hooper I love his work. Incl All Saints debut.

Some people in other forums have indicated that "Holy Water" samples a song which is technically not an Erotica song, but was sampled on the album. :popcorn2:

Mensch is gonna scream when he learns about Inside out being as great as the demo :1251:

Thumbs up for SEX being reworked :lol: i will love it i can feel it ;)

Wait what?!!! 😳😳😳😳

I'm dying!!!! Where did this come from?

BangGangUK, I'm so glad to not be the only one who thinks of NIN when I listen to "Inside Out"!! Sounds like it's right off of " Pretty Hate Machine"! And I also am really hoping that it's not too radically different from the demo, that one is far and away my favorite (which is saying a lot, there's a ton of great stuff there!)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wait what?!!!

I'm dying!!!! Where did this come from?

From a critic-member on flopofthepops who attended a listening party. I guess you found it already :1251:

When i read about inside out i thought of you :lol:;)

I actually really like God is love and think with some interesting production it good be a great track. Just listened to freedom for the first time and it's just stunningly cringeworthy!

God is Love has potential. Could have been great. Not every track has to be a cohesive pop gem - this was interesting and unusual in its structure, while the lyric was one of her better ones i thought. She should have kept going with this one.

Freedom and Revolution are just plain embarrassing and cringe through.

From a critic-member on flopofthepops who attended a listening party. I guess you found it already :1251:

When i read about inside out i thought of you :lol:;)

I'm so excited!!! I wonder if all of it is true!!!

to what's inside this review, there are a lot of details left unnoticed. for instance, regarding VVV :

While Nas raps, suddenly the music starts building into something incredible - another sample from an old Madonna song!! This sample continues until the end of the track.

Edited by Poison Flower