AUSDONNA!!!! Aussie Madonna Fan Thread (Reborn)

Carta

Guest bluejean

So, I'm not entirely sure what happened with my itunes... :lol:

I had $100 credit. Then i bought $6.57 worth of songs. I had $93.Then I was supposed to pay $3 something to complete my Rebel Heart album but they accidentally charged me for the entire album.

I was going to complain because I saw my low balance but then I got some emails saying something about being charged the full album and i'd get a refund for the songs I had already purchased. Then I got ANOTHER email about Living for Love and saying they were going to give me 2 song credits for some error.

Today I have just checked my iTunes account and I have $96.53?? Which means I got the rest of the album for free and I made like $3 for no reason :lmao:

FOOLS!

The same thing happened to me although mine is just linked to my mastercard.

So, I'm not entirely sure what happened with my itunes... :lol:

I had $100 credit. Then i bought $6.57 worth of songs. I had $93.Then I was supposed to pay $3 something to complete my Rebel Heart album but they accidentally charged me for the entire album.

I was going to complain because I saw my low balance but then I got some emails saying something about being charged the full album and i'd get a refund for the songs I had already purchased. Then I got ANOTHER email about Living for Love and saying they were going to give me 2 song credits for some error.

Today I have just checked my iTunes account and I have $96.53?? Which means I got the rest of the album for free and I made like $3 for no reason :lmao:

FOOLS!

Haha! That's what happened to me. I started getting many emails saying I've got a refund for various songs & I'm pretty sure I ended up paying something like $3. Lol!

I ordered the S'D'Luxe & Standard on Amazon....Should be here next week! Yay!

I got a refund from iTunes, too, but then got charged again to download the standard version, so I have no idea what's going on!

In better news, RH is #1 on both the Digital and Physical sales charts this week (something that MDNA couldn't achieve). Sales are very low, though (just under 7k, with 4.1k of those being digital copies).

I haven't seen any posters at JB here, unfortunately, I asked at one store today if they had any and they gave me two from out the back, which was a great surprise! They had a huge display of Kelly Clarkson posters up, though (!!!!).

Nova played LFL today - "Coming up just after 11 is the fresh new track for Madonna..." (I was expecting "Ghosttown") - "...Living For Love"!! It really does sound great on the radio! Such a missed opportunity :(

• 4 weeks later...

OMG :wow: I just found this (not so) hilarious Vogue parody by Gina Riley...called Bogan instead of Vogue :lol: What are the odds :lmao:

Starts at 0:48

OMG :wow: I just found this (not so) hilarious Vogue parody by Gina Riley...called Bogan instead of Vogue :lol: What are the odds :lmao:

Starts at 0:48

This one is better :lol: I love Gina!!!!

:lmao: Love them. They are so daggy but all in good fun. Plus, hopefully now members from other countries can understand what Bogans look like. Pictures are always worth a thousand words. Never thought we would see a Madonna parady which turns Vogue into an appreciation/laugh at bogans !

Are they the imported pressings?

omg sorry I forgot about this thread so I didn't realise you replied to me until now.

I FINALLY received the package like 2 weeks ago. On the envelope, it states that it was sent from Hong Kong. Overall, my experience with buying WOWHD was okay - good price but it just takes so damn long for it to arrive.