Madonna's OWN favorite and least favorite Madonna songs!

LHakaLH

She said the lyrics to ITG were 'kind of dorky'. Borderline, despite being a big hit only got a short appearance on the Virgin tour. Perhaps she still really hates Reggie Lucas!

And the first leg of the S&S Tour in 2008, lol.

The only singles from "Madonna" she hasn't performed on tour for more than 10 years are Everybody (last tour performance at the Girlie Show if you don't count the Hung Up Promo Tour) and Physical Attraction (never performed on tour!). I'm praying we get to hear one or both on the next tour. It's time for them to return or appear on tour for the first time in the case of PA.

The only singles from "Madonna" she hasn't performed on tour for more than 10 years are Everybody (last tour performance at the Girlie Show if you don't count the Hung Up Promo Tour) and Physical Attraction (never performed on tour!). I'm praying we get to hear one or both on the next tour. It's time for them to return or appear on tour for the first time in the case of PA.

There's a great video of her singing a bit of Physical Attraction at one of the MDNA soundchecks, can't remember wich date.

She said the lyrics to ITG were 'kind of dorky'. Borderline, despite being a big hit only got a short appearance on the Virgin tour. Perhaps she still really hates Reggie Lucas!

well, she wrote these lines MUCH later:

"poppin bottless"

"singy singy in a wingy wingy"

"other cities feel like a dork"

"burgundy is fine"

"nnanananana..i just wanna have fun tonight..bitch im Madonna"

I could go on and on..

Guest Rachelle of London

There's a great video of her singing a bit of Physical Attraction at one of the MDNA soundchecks, can't remember wich date.

Amsterdam.

I bet it was rehearsed for MDNA. I remember a lot of speculation before the setlist was revealed saying she would sing it and then all of a a sudden she starts singing it at soundcheck.

well, she wrote these lines MUCH later:

"poppin bottless"

"singy singy in a wingy wingy"

"other cities feel like a dork"

"burgundy is fine"

"nnanananana..i just wanna have fun tonight..bitch im Madonna"

I could go on and on..

Sing la-di-da-di

:(

Cherish is my fav of all times! It makes me sad the fact tha t she refuses to like this song! It's life!

She said once she loves to dance to "Music" or stg like this...

At one point in time her favorite "album" was I'm Breathless. It must have been in 1990.

1994 when BS was released she said "I'm breathless is my favorite album, i love everyone of those songs"

I agree.

She said This used to be my playground was what she calls "an assigment song".

And that's why it's MY least favorite song of hers. Next to Hey You, of course.

Amsterdam.

I bet it was rehearsed for MDNA. I remember a lot of speculation before the setlist was revealed saying she would sing it and then all of a a sudden she starts singing it at soundcheck.

I love the MDNA show as it is, however if PA followed Vogue instead of CS, the lid of the venue would've been blown off. And it precisely fits the theme and choreography of that performance.

I remember Madonna saying that Holiday was her favourite song during a radio interview during the Hard Candy era. I really want to find it. I think it's the same interview where the interviewers said they think Madonna is worth $300 million or something like that and Madonna's response was "is that it?"

Edited by Guest

I love the MDNA show as it is, however if PA followed Vogue instead of CS, the lid of the venue would've been blown off. And it precisely fits the theme and choreography of that performance.

According to m.d.n.a. Physical Attraction was supposed to be a short snippet at the end of Vogue. No full performance.

I do believe it was at least considered to follow Vogue (which had replaced Some Girls) before it was replaced by Candy Flop (which I'm still mad about it's inclusion as good as that version was).

According to m.d.n.a. Physical Attraction was supposed to be a short snippet at the end of Vogue. No full performance.

I do believe it was at least considered to follow Vogue (which had replaced Some Girls) before it was replaced by Candy Flop (which I'm still mad about it's inclusion as good as that version was).

I remember that, but I meant that if you play PA over the video of Candy Shop it's almost a perfect fit to the performance.