NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

I almost chocked on my tea when i read the comments section on EW, Janet fans going at it being ridiculed by hilarious commenters.

Hahahah that's the best part of the comments, adults arguing over their favourite diva. What has Janet Jackson got to do here ? How random. Beyonce i would understand but Janet Jackson ? Last time she had a hit the twin towers were still up.

The low blow is real. Merciless XuwPtye.gif

How does frickin' Janet Jackson come into all this? Never mind. I don't wanna know.

Tee-hee. I am not going over there either, but if some fan threw some Rebel Heart cable over Janet's head, it'd be the most relevant thing that's happened to her since her titty popped out.

OMG that is ridiculous!!! Its beyond me how can paying homage and admiration is turned into smth negative? Only in USA. I can not picture it actually happening anywhere else! I m offended by idiocy and stupid people!!!

Yeah cause posting your inspirations is offensive!! Seriously at this idiocy of this world.

Yup.

I love a good controversy when it's warranted. This whole thing was just fucking stupid fomented by boring, tired-ass people.

I swear she apologizes about something new every week and I hate that she feels the need to do it. :( This is so ridiculous.

I don't really see this as an apology, but more an explanation.

Social media especially Twitter has become vile. Wish they weren't around to be honest. I don't have Twitter for that reason, just full of stupid hateful people.

This will blow over, most of the general public would know Madonna meant well. Media would use anything to bring down M, so nothing new there.

I hate people. Honestly, this woman is all about love, admiration, equality, freedom of speech, art and peace. Haven't people learned anything during last 30 FUCKING YEARS!!

:banghead:

She shouldn't be apologizing or schooling anyone. The message was very clear. She is celebrating those amazing people. Period. End of story. Carry on. Move on.

Madonna, don't ever stop. Don't ever change.

I hope this kind of promo won't lead to american life kind of results....http://music-mix.ew.com/2015/01/02/madonna-social-media-dangerous-levels/ :(:(:(

People would move on from this. Remember the big fuss over #disnigga gate. Radio don't even play her so nope it won't hurt M. She will be on Grammys, Ellen etc. She has the general public, they will buy not the haters on Twitter.

People would move on from this. Remember the big fuss over #disnigga gate. Radio don't even play her so nope it won't hurt M. She will be on Grammys, Ellen etc. She has the general public, they will buy not the haters on Twitter.

It's true. A lot of promo coming up and she will be asked about this, probably, and she will be heard.

true!

however it seems this time around she takes this quite seriously...I personally do not (easily) recall a moment when she needed to explain herself same time apologising for something she has done artistically, moreover in a such...stressing (childish) manner vvvv

She's feeling sad for the repercution it caused.

"I'm sorry

I'm not comparing my self to anyone

I'm admiring and acknowledging there Rebel Hearts

This is niether a crime or an insult or racist!

I also did it with Michael jaclson and frida khalo and marilyn monroe

Am I saying I am them

NO

I'm saying they are Rebel Hearts too.

And

I didn't do it

My fans did

And I just re posted those photos

My fans aren't racist either

If they put me in the same category as these other people

Thank you. I'm very flattered and I hope one day to live up to 1 100th of what those people accomplished." - Madonna

AND

I didn't do it

:madgemanson:

Thing is, all this fuss over nothing and her haters once again keep getting her those headlines!! Free publicity I guess.

I'm disappointed in some of the things the guy from Popjustice has been saying on Twitter. He's usually really objective and I like his tweets and blog, BUT he tweeted something that really didn't make any sense, about how she doesn't have a clue how to use social media and then in the next tweet saying at least if someone if 2 steps behind her they are at least of an age where they understand how social media works. (I'm paraphrasing)

I was going to tweet him to discuss that comment in a civilised way, but then a few Madonna fans opened a discussion and he was replying and it just felt like an ambush.

Really disappointed by his comments to some extent, though. I really thought he would be more objective or at least not jump on the criticism bandwagon over these pictures. I don't see the fuss. She's not being disrespectful - in fact the opposite. Strange world we live in.

Agendas and Sheep amplified by the Internet. It is not that the amount of "good" output is declining. It's just that the (scope for) degenerate noise has increased so much that it sometimes threatens to drown out all intelligible notes, chords and melodies. Drowned World indeed.

Bullshit_DeNiro_Forgive_Me_Father_zpsiu3