Madonna is the only singer who have appeared on all big four Vogue covers

Guest HaveASit

Guest HaveASit

Alongside with Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista etc

American Vogue: 4 times

1989-madonna-vogue.jpg1989

eddojgql6uv3qg6d.jpg1992

revista-vogue-madonna-outubro-de-1996-201996

2005-madonna-vogue.jpg 2005

Vogue Paris: 2 times

madonna-revista-vogue-paris-1993-magazin1993

01_carine_roitfeld_vogue_paris_august_202004

Vogue Italia: 2 times

madonna-vogue-italia-1991-a.jpg 1991

Vogue+Italy+November+1992+Steven+Meisel+ 1992

British Vogue: 1 time

vogue_1989feb_madonna.jpg 1989

British Vogue need to step up their game. :doodlemanson:

Not that I give a shit about this TRASH magazine. :rotfl:

BUT, I can't believe THE celebrity of the world has so few covers, when 5 minute flash in the pans already have 2. :doodlemanson:

I think you are all forgetting that Naomi Campbell has also released an album (black swan or something like that, still remember the cover from the nineties). So the title of this thread is misleading :) Only if Queen Kate had released an album with her ugly english speak she would than rule the vogue covers!!!

The paris ones are the best! Still cannot fathom the ugly polka dotted dress cover, Madonna trying to fool the world that she feeds chickens and shit, and leads some kind of country lifestyle :laugh:

Guest HaveASit

I think you are all forgetting that Naomi Campbell has also released an album (black swan or something like that, still remember the cover from the nineties). So the title of this thread is misleading :) Only if Queen Kate had released an album with her ugly english speak she would than rule the vogue covers!!!

The paris ones are the best! Still cannot fathom the ugly polka dotted dress cover, Madonna trying to fool the world that she feeds chickens and shit, and leads some kind of country lifestyle :laugh:

You're right :lmao::lmao:

Naomi+6.jpg

And I kinda like this Vogue cover as one which is also extremely Madonna-related.

Vogue Brasil 2009

Guy Oseary's wife Michelle Alves photographed by Steven Klein at Madonna's S&S Brazilian concert in 2008!

VogueBrazilMay2009byStevenKlein.jpg

Guest HaveASit

Vogue Brasil was in fact 3 times!

1991:

eaxdzqjy6k2ddxqd.jpg?djet1p5k

2005:

vogue_brazil_news.jpg

2008:

839235_208.jpg

But they're not new shoots.

The 1991 one is the same for Vogue Italia

The 2005 one is the same for American Vogue 2005

There are other examples too, like the Australian Vogue

madonna-and-vogue-australia-gallery.jpg

Unless she gave each magazine a new interview (which is very doubtful), I don't see why we should count them as different Vogue editorials.

I have the 12" for the single 'love and tears' :)

Ive always thought her vogue photshoot (besides brazilian 2008) were quite boring to be honest

Vogue Brazil 2008 is probably the WORST of the lot. A flat, washed out, uninspiring photo that could be any model. And if you look at it for more than 5 seconds you see just how badly the clothes (or the photoshoppers) distorted her midsection down to give her impossibly long legs that connect straight to a set of droopy boobs. :doodlemanson:

On the other hand, the Erotica era covers are EVERYTHING. :dramatic: