New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

Now we only need some official confirmation with dates to look forward to and we may close the year in peace. I'm still high on all the photos from last week and I can certainly wait as long as it takes. I just know it will be worth it as it has been each time so far.

NO. What they need to change is the verses, the full chorus is perfect.

I loathe EDM at this point but I love it in WAOM. I think the song just needs some polishing and it'll be perfect. I don't see it being a single anyway but a great deep cut.

I'm sorry, but banning people who are obviously in the know is kind of stupid if you ask me. Let alone childish. This forum is created to discuss rumors, info and spoilers, you can chose to come here and chose to stay away if you do not want to have things spoiled for you. I will have G_O_N_E's back till the end of time, and think it's a downright shame this has happened! Without news we will be here discussing the color of her nails and the fact if MDNA was or was not a good album. Stupid move to ban relibable people, and why? Because some people can't handle the fact that some know more then others? Get over yourselves!

*rant over*

There have been some very shady things going on behind the scenes. It is obvious that these "insider" members joined here with the AGENDA to barter and make some deal$ with their LEAKED stuff. If there are descriptions of tracks that's ok but their intentions were more than just sharing information with fans and ego boosting themselves. This forum is not to be used to obtain and spread this stuff. They were flaunting their knowledge and access to conduct business. Obviously they can't be stopped altogether and will just go infest some other site with their sleazy dealings, but their presence alone here is encouraging LEAK business and bringing too much unwanted attention that puts this forum at major risk.

G_O_N_E, AutotuneBaby, LindebergBoy, Borrowed Time all get the *MEGAFLUSH*

There are probably others but you will be found out and shown the door um septic tank!

for robster!

^ Your suppose to know these things even though you have no access to anyone's pm.

I understand someone wanting to protect the forum that they run. I totally get that. What I don't I don't understand is calling people idiots just for trusting someone and then people riding their coat tails chiming in.

..and I certainly wouldn't be making a joke out of having a view of PMs.

I'm sorry, but banning people who are obviously in the know is kind of stupid if you ask me. Let alone childish. This forum is created to discuss rumors, info and spoilers, you can chose to come here and chose to stay away if you do not want to have things spoiled for you. I will have G_O_N_E's back till the end of time, and think it's a downright shame this has happened! Without news we will be here discussing the color of her nails and the fact if MDNA was or was not a good album. Stupid move to ban relibable people, and why? Because some people can't handle the fact that some know more then others? Get over yourselves!

*rant over*

unless he has reason to believe he had bad intent or what he said was untrue i agree. if people don't wanna read it then they can just ignore him/her. pffff. way to spoil it for everyone to please one or two people.

i don't even know if I'm allowed to share rumours of what people elsewhere are saying because some people may complain again.

You guys really need to read the entire thread from begging to end. It was nice that gone shared info, but it was actions and attitudes towards others that was totally uncalled for. Yes, I know, others treated him poorly too. But he really did come in here stomping around and demanding respect

But why do we have to have insiders? Why can't we just wait and talk about what we do have from them? Like haven't we gotten enough info? How much more shit do we need to know, the whole promo schedule? I just think it's a little much!

unless he has reason to believe he had bad intent or what he said was untrue i agree. if people don't wanna read it then they can just ignore him/her. now i don't even know if I'm allowed to share rumours of what people elsewhere are saying because some people may complain again.

Sharing rumors is one thing, I mean that's not that bad, but these threads are turning into Q&A's and I just find that annoying

unless he has reason to believe he had bad intent or what he said was untrue i agree. if people don't wanna read it then they can just ignore him/her. now i don't even know if I'm allowed to share rumours of what people elsewhere are saying because some people may complain again.

You people act like rumors arn't allowed to be discussed and posted here. Read the whole thread, the proof is in the pudding.

What can't be posted is LINKS and REQUESTS for the new tracks. That's it.

You people act like rumors arn't allowed to be discussed and posted here. Read the whole thread, the proof is in the pudding.

What can't be posted is LINKS and REQUESTS for the new tracks. That's it.

You people???? WHAT do you mean "YOU PEOPLE" *samuel Jackson voice*

Just popped in Digital Spy forum. What a bunch of assholes in there saying why Madonna is not cool no more. A topic created by a kylie loon also.

Anyways wanted a bit of rant, sorry.

:lmao: as if a kylie fan has any idea of what's "cool" and what isn't.

Here's the scoop honey: Listening to a bunch of old stolen demos does not give you any kind of knowledge about the final songs, things change- You're yesterday's news

some songs are could be very different now

:lmao: as if a kylie fan has any idea of what's "cool" and what isn't.

:rotfl: Exactly. The thread on DS was just an excuse for the usual detractors to bash Madonna. I posted the link in here but deleted it - we don't need idiots like that raining on our parade.

someone on another forum About Living For Love:

I don't see the recemblance with Kiesza - Hideaway. Maybe in some parts where the music and the piano (yes, there's a piano in Living For Love so stop trolling) kicks in at the end of the first verse and the refrain starts and right after before the second verse. When the 90's house vibes elements, and all the soulfullness and uplifting bits of the song, is most obvious. And there's a piano and an organ at the end when the choir are chanting: Come on! Come on! Come on! Ohhhh oooh! (Looooveee) I need you to be up up up up! I'm gonna carry on. Come on! Cause I am. Cause I am. Carry on. Carry on. Lift me up Lord! Lift me up. Living for love.

thats so Loreen..

What I find very questionable is that he was banned based on assumptions as far as I can tell. G_O_N_E was always a very kind and trustworthy member on several forums throughout the history of Madonna communities. I'm suspecting there are alternate motives in work here. As a guy in the know I have no doubt that he was hounded by people for info in pm's and we all know what happens when people don't get what they want and think they are entitled to. They get vindictive and angry. I think he was played!

Very sad devellopment!

I loathe EDM at this point but I love it in WAOM. I think the song just needs some polishing and it'll be perfect. I don't see it being a single anyway but a great deep cut.

Yeah, it sounds like a demo, but WHAT A DEMO! It's a gorgeous song. For me she needs to redo the verses. She sounds like she's practicing them and not singing but then BAM!!! the chorus kicks in and it's a different song.

Now we only need some official confirmation with dates to look forward to and we may close the year in peace. I'm still high on all the photos from last week and I can certainly wait as long as it takes. I just know it will be worth it as it has been each time so far.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get any official announcement this year.

If it's true that the video for the lead single will be filmed in late January, it think the single + the video will be released in late February or early March. This is based on the fact that post-production of Madonna's recent music videos has usually taken about a month, except GMAYL (2 months). Based on the MDNA timeline, we probably won't have any official announcement any earlier than a week before the release.

The album itself will then probably drop in late March or early April, unless Madonna decides to release the 2nd single first. In that case, we might not have the album out until May.

I assume that the world tour will start no later than August, unless M decides to do extensive promotional touring this time around.

Um nobody's PMs were hacked by admins. :manson: Thanks to some kind Jessica Fletcher reporters I received some evidence of what was going on and I highly doubt it was photoshopped. These insiders a.k.a. scalpers were here for nefarious reasons. Also wasn't a coincidence they all started posting here at the same time. If you don't like it #sorrynotsorry!

What I find very questionable is that he was banned based on assumptions as far as I can tell. G_O_N_E was always a very kind and trustworthy member on several forums throughout the history of Madonna communities. I'm suspecting there are alternate motives in work here. As a guy in the know I have no doubt that he was hounded by people for info in pm's and we all know what happens when people don't get what they want and think they are entitled to. They get vindictive and angry. I think he was played!

Very sad devellopment!

Yall lovers????????

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get any official announcement this year.

If it's true that the video for the lead single will be filmed in late January, it think the single + the video will be released in late February or early March. This is based on the fact that post-production of Madonna's recent music videos has usually taken about a month, except GMAYL (2 months). Based on the MDNA timeline, we probably won't have any official announcement any earlier than a week before the release.

It's not correct, "On December 15, 2011, Madonna announced that the album will be released in the spring of 2012".

So, if the album is released in March or April, we may know some dates in the next two weeks! :madonna2:

Edited by Moka