New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

wait, ariel actually is involved in the new album? i thought the label just asked him to send some stuff over (which they asked other people as well) i don't think they worked together.

Not that Ariel, lol

Who ever said it was a ballad?! Info from madonnarama.com on the track from a few months ago:

Living for Love/Carry on

“Living for love, I’m gonna carry on, love’s gonna lift me up”, goes this snappy track about the sanctity of survival, using a luminescent collection of escalating 90s influenced tempos.

Madonna recorded a few “I survived a hard breakup and am stronger for it” anthems, but “Living for Love/Carry on” is probably the most accessible and club friendly one. She assures her audience that her past flame is in the past, and that she’s ready to move on, with a little help from God.

Madonna talks about how allowing herself to love made her strong and feel reborn, but by letting down her guard, she forgot who she was and didn’t hear the alarm. Now that the love is over, she says she’s willing to forgive but will never forget. With the help of a choir, Madonna addresses a kinda odd sounding prayer to God to help her heal fast and allow her to love again.

With an undeniable, instantly catchy hook, in typical Madonna fashion, she’s telling off her ex-boyfriend, but there’s a festive flair that makes the whole break-up seem rather uplifting than dour.

Although the unfinished version of the song lacks a little originality in its production, Living for Love translates the soulful optimism of Madonna. It’s all about empowering yourself after a breakup, getting back on your feet and giving a chance to new love.

I'm talking about Ariel Rechtshaid who works with Diplo, not the awful Little Mermaid cunt.

ok now it makes sense! :) thanks ;)

I'm liking the sound of Living For Love as first single - keep the more 'risque' tracks for later :thumbsup:

Can't wait for video details.

Me too! i fully agree! she already did so many dance tracks as first singles anyway. I think a more introspective song for a first single will be nice. especially with the sound of the folk inspired AL music we've heard so far :)

Who ever said it was a ballad?! Info from madonnarama.com on the track from a few months ago:

Living for Love/Carry on

“Living for love, I’m gonna carry on, love’s gonna lift me up”, goes this snappy track about the sanctity of survival, using a luminescent collection of escalating 90s influenced tempos.

Madonna recorded a few “I survived a hard breakup and am stronger for it” anthems, but “Living for Love/Carry on” is probably the most accessible and club friendly one. She assures her audience that her past flame is in the past, and that she’s ready to move on, with a little help from God.

Madonna talks about how allowing herself to love made her strong and feel reborn, but by letting down her guard, she forgot who she was and didn’t hear the alarm. Now that the love is over, she says she’s willing to forgive but will never forget. With the help of a choir, Madonna addresses a kinda odd sounding prayer to God to help her heal fast and allow her to love again.

With an undeniable, instantly catchy hook, in typical Madonna fashion, she’s telling off her ex-boyfriend, but there’s a festive flair that makes the whole break-up seem rather uplifting than dour.

Although the unfinished version of the song lacks a little originality in its production, Living for Love translates the soulful optimism of Madonna. It’s all about empowering yourself after a breakup, getting back on your feet and giving a chance to new love.

omg it sounds so good :inlove::dramatic:

A Malawian was probably blaring it in his hut and she smashed it.

:lmao:

Exactly! It's not like only the Avicii tracks are out there, they all are from all producers. So it's centralized, and they have been out for nearly 3 months now.

Fuck, someone's been sitting on it for 3 months?! So why now and only the Avicii tracks...?

Living for Love/Carry on

This sounds AMAZING!!!!!!