New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

Guest toomawashi

VINI VIDI VICI or Iconic? What is the better title? hmmm.

not so fond of either one to be honest, it sounds so "static" to me. I'd like something more playful, like Rebel Heart, or "*****, I'm Madonna" :-)

Guest toomawashi

I think REBEL HEART is very fitting for her, as an artist, in this stage of her carreer, it would give ageists something to moan about :-)

A triple disc Hyper Song Cycle is in the works my loves!

MADONNA: Veni Vidi Vici

iTunes release date: 7th December 2014

DISC 1 - VENI: Songs of a Rebel Heart

DISC 2 - VIDI: An Unapologetic Bitch

DISC 3 -VICI: This is Iconic

Brace yourselves mamas!

A triple disc Hyper Song Cycle is in the works my loves!

MADONNA: Veni Vidi Vici

iTunes release date: 7th December 2014

DISC 1 - VENI: Songs of a Rebel Heart

DISC 2 - VIDI: An Unapologetic Bitch

DISC 3 -VICI: This is Iconic

Brace yourselves mamas!

Yaaaaaaaasssss!

Rebel Heart is a good album title, hope i'm right. BTW days 5 listening Rebel Heart in the morning, in the night, when I have a moment, and i'm still hooked. It's been so many years since I've liked a madonna song that much. And btw I'm happy to be part of this forum for the new era!!!! Everything is fucking perfect

I thought rebel heart was a little bland when I first heard it, and was a little disappointed, but man it's a grower! I've had it on repeat all night! It's sad and happy at the same time and really evokes a feeling of nostalgia while also sounding current.

When I got the two leaks, my music player saved them both under the file madonna - iconic. So I guess that will be the title.I also think that messiah will b released as first single before Christmas

I think she added Miley to RH in the final version. She tagged her in all RH related posts on Insta starting in the fall and the theme fits with Miley pretty well too…I'd prefer just M but we'll see what happens I guess.

Songs like Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me are giving me hope we might get to hear Nothing Really Matters on tour, finally! :dramatic:

Nothing Really Matters, Secret and Beautiful Stranger, then I can die happy. :vogue:

Iconic World Tour 2015

Unapologetic Rebel Tour 2015

Rebel Heart Tour 2015

Unapologetic World Tour 2015

Unapologetic Bitch World Tour 2015

Rebel Bitch Tour 2015

Nothing Really Matters, Secret and Beautiful Stranger, then I can die happy. :vogue:

Wouldn't be surprised if she did Secret too. I think she'll do a lot of self-reflective songs this time around. Ugh BS deserves another tour performance and I think we should all get ready for a fabulous remake of Don't Tell Me! That one is definitely going to be on the setlist! :drama: