New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

I dont know what she's doing but there is no way she has just found out.

She saved our scolding for last...I think She brought Her Holy Wrath down upon everyone on Her team first that could have "fucked it up" and only after tearing all of them a new one did She get to WE, Her mere subjects, and the masses!!! ;-.)

Seriously, it's been ages since I last saw an ipod... Most people bring their phones with them during workout, and some use bluetooth headphones, avoiding the dangling wires...

I still use an iPod!

ritorno-del-walkman1.jpg

Omg the lyrics are out?

Any good?

Ummm yes? The parts that were posted by MRama/DM. They would definitely have to bleep out more than just the word "bitch". Of course I'd prefer to live in a world where censorship doesn't exist but I don't think that'll ever happen.

I'm sure she browses the Internet in some fashion on some kind of device.

Her kids and their friends do, plus she obviously has a team with access to social media as well. Just seems hard to believe in this day of instant news that she just found out.

Probably on her Blackberry, lol.

i feel for M but this is what happens when you let everyone listen to the music and allow others to have it on their computers. shouldve learned from GMAYL i say.

she better release the album sooner now, lol.

I still use my iPod classic, it's the only way I can take my 140GB worth of music with me everywhere I go.

Thought the album had leaked when I saw the post.

if the single will drop in January the video must be shoot in the next weeks, I find it strange that have not been leaked details, castings etc.

Gmayl shooting: 6 and 7 December 2011, released 3 february

4 minutes shooting 30-31 january 2008, released 3 april

I think siri grabs information from the web. Kinda like when things trend. Unapologetic bitch took us to m's wikipedia page... i dont think id read too much into it. I imagine theyve been deciding what to do about the leak throughout the week. Perhaps the acknowledgement means theyve decided something... i was a bit dissapointed when i read she spoke about it. Not sure why tho.. it was kinda cool when she ignored it.

I think siri grabs information from the web. Kinda like when things trend. Unapologetic bitch took us to m's wikipedia page... i dont think id read too much into it. I imagine theyve been deciding what to do about the leak throughout the week. Perhaps the acknowledgement means theyve decided something... i was a bit dissapointed when i read she spoke about it. Not sure why tho.. it was kinda cool when she ignored it.

:thumbsup:

the Siri song identifying system is powered by Shazam and this is how songs are in their database

2lia2yw.png

too much confusion with all thats going on to be honest

let's assume she had nothing to do with leaks...at this point she'd have to be aware that her team are distributing or selling her demos.

Exactly! It's not like only the Avicii tracks are out there, they all are from all producers. So it's centralized, and they have been out for nearly 3 months now.

From Drownedmadonna.com:

Madonna's first single will be Living For Love

Are you ready for Madonna new single? Find out what we heard from reliable insiders.

It’s a little bit unexpected, especially after what Diplo said, we heard that the first single from Madonna‘s new album will be Living For Love. Madonna really loves this track. Living For Love will feature Alicia Keys at the piano.

We also heard that the video for Madonna‘s Living For Love will be filmed in New York next January.

hopefully early january for filming the damn video! like on the first! lol not mid or end either Madonna.

yayaya for Living For Love as first single though. *relieved*

From Drownedmadonna.com:

Madonna's first single will be Living For Love

Are you ready for Madonna new single? Find out what we heard from reliable insiders.

It’s a little bit unexpected, especially after what Diplo said, we heard that the first single from Madonna‘s new album will be Living For Love. Madonna really loves this track. Living For Love will feature Alicia Keys at the piano.

We also heard that the video for Madonna‘s Living For Love will be filmed in New York next January.

OMG!!!!!