New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

She can have two album ready. One release next year with tour after and then the other one release end of summer 2016 with tour end of the year and 2017

Only reason I doubt that is her mentality. I don't think she'd feel that it was fresh just sitting around for a year or two . She's change her mind by the end of the tour and want to record and start fresh.

Madonna's working with "SOPHIE" too, most likely on "Bitch I'm Madonna" alongside Nicki Minaj

And now, we’ve got the word on SOPHIE’s next collaborator: dance music hitmaker Diplo. Speaking to inthemix last week, Diplo revealed that he and the mystery producer have been making music together. “You’d be surprised…me and SOPHIE did a bunch of stuff together,” the Mad Decent head told us, adding that a pair of popstars are in the mix too. “We’re going to be releasing it. I did a record that was literally SOPHIE and Madonna and Nicki Minaj.”

For now, that’s all the info we have on the four way collaboration – but you can count on the finished product leaving an impression. “All I want to do is things that haven’t been done before,” Diplo said. “I want to leave behind those weird things.”

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/59461/Brace_yourself_Diplo_and_SOPHIE_are_collaborating

:Disco_Ball:

Guest Rachelle of London

Well the fact that Nas may be on the album if that's any indication then it prob will be more like BS than HC. But obviously it's Madonna. We ain't getting no 2.0 album.

And please don't use Minaj and Nas in the same sentence. :lmao:

where are the days when you just sit in a apartment with producer and you make a record? i m totally lost in collaborators list. is she breaking a new record ?

i dont doubt it will be good, but how much i takes to make a good record today? a 100 collaborators?