What's your Madonna age?

acko

large.jpg

I am a children's book author.

You're beautiful and you're books are #1 on the NY Times best-sellers list

2m copies sold worldwide so far :wow:

Perfect attire as well

giphy.gif

I m currently on my new tour in 3 years. I am also the most hated woman on earth. Seriously, there are books dedicated to hating me. And why? Because ooops I didnt know I couldnt talk about sex... I may even write on this subject on my next album? Also I m experimenting with ladies... While having boyfriends on the side. I have allowed my brother to direct my show. Little did I know he ll backstab me in 15 years :)

osc97e.jpg

I won the Golden Globe, beating the talentless Frances McDormand. I can tell presenter Nicole Kidman just loves me.

I missed out on an Academy Award nomination and yet they let in the wooden Emily Watson for a movie that director Lars von Trier wanted me to star in.

I go to the Oscars and do what I usually do anyway - SING and cut my fringe in a fit of pique. At least I won for best song. Only Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice wouldn't let me steal a writers credit for putting in 3 words. You MUST love meeeeeeeee.

I`m 41 and so in love! :inlove: Just met this English dude, I just know this guy was meant for me and I was meant for him. He`s this hot new director. With his help I will finally get my Oscar nomination, cause I just signed to play a violin teacher in this super-prestigious big Hollywood production. I just know after all the awards I collected for my last album, I will finally get the artistic recognition as an actress as well.

I'm 42

I just released my new single Music and it's gone straight to number 1! I'm still so cool and spunky after all these years.

I think US is going to love me forever, I might even challenge them a bit with my new album, see how they take ;-)

oh... i'm pregnat again!

:dead:

oh...and thanks madryan....i'm almost 39 too so....

I'm about to be 39.

2A6CB6EA-F5D5-479E-AA29-3E3E61ED185A_zps

as i don't want to think that i'm approaching 40s and that my boobs are falling i became all spiritual!!!!

:dead:

oh...and thanks madryan....i'm almost 39 too so....

as i don't want to think that i'm approaching 40s and that my boobs are falling i became all spiritual!!!!

No worries! Next year we get to dance all night without bras! :-)

F13CCA4E-8274-44A1-949D-74F0DAB9AAA0_zps